"Bhabishree Valandhara? Don't you want to go too?" Arjun asked and gave a side glance to Bheem who in return raised an eyebrow with a smug look.

"Yes. Yes. You go too. And you can also give the unborn baby to me to take care." Bheem said sarcastically.

Valandhara looked at him with irritation before her eyes went to Arjun. Something passed between them as both hid their smirks.

"Of course Arya. But before taking care of our baby, you should get some practice on handling babies." Valandhara said and handed Mridvika to him. Bheem's eyes widened as he held a smiling Mridvika gently.

"Sahdev will escort you all to the temple."

Absolute silence descended on the chamber with Yudhisthir's words. But no one commented on it. Yudhisthir sent message to Sahdev and soon the four woman left Mayamehel with him while Yudhisthir watched from the balcony.

"Maharaj?" The soldier who was waiting for his order grabbed his attention away from the view.

"Grant them entry to Indraprasth."

********

In Manipura:

Rajkumari Chitrangada sighed standing near the ground where he used to train her. Months had passed since he was gone. But Chitrangada came to this place every single day at this time in hope of seeing him again.

The conch shells had been blown. They were at war. They were giving the enemy a hard time. But they were facing hard times too. And at these times, she was remembering her warrior more and more.
Everyday before drawing her sword to attack the enemy, she wished to see him one more time. Who knew, maybe it would be the last time! She didn't fear to die for her kingdom. But she wanted to do it after seeing him once. Then again she wondered, would once be enough for her!

No, she didn't doubt. She was sure that he would come back. And when he did, she would open her heart to him. She would admit her feelings and desires. She would confess that her peace, her happiness, her joy had been gone with him too.

Through the haze of her thoughts, Rajkumari Chitrangada felt someone watching her. She looked over there to find a very familiar figure. He was leaning on a tree bark while crossing his arms on his chest. He wore a mask of indifference only watching her. For a few moments, Chitrangada thought she was hallucinating. But her erratically beating heart was screaming that he was real. Her warrior was here with her. In the brilliance of the moonlight, Chitrangada's eyes kept devouring the sight of him till the silence was broken by him.

"You should rest. The war would resume with the first rays of sunlight." Yuyutsu stated solemnly.

"Rest? How can I rest? When there's so much restlessness inside me." Chitrangada said. Her voice was just above a whisper.

"Parajeet hone ka bhay hai? (Is it the fear of defeat?)" Yuyutsu asked in the same manner.

"Nehi. Bhay hai tiraskar ka. (No. It's the fear of rejection.)" Chitrangada replied. She felt like she was in a trance.

"Yaudhya o ko toh bijay prapt hota hai, yeah parajay. Tiraskar ka bhay to srarnarthi o ko hota hai. (Soldiers either gets victory or defeat. Only the asylum seekers are afraid of rejection.)" Yuyutsu said.

"Srarnarthi hi to hu main. (I'm an asylum seeker only.)" Chitrangada replied. She felt an urging from deep within. She had to get this out. She had to tell him the way she felt. What if there was no tomorrow or he never showed up again?!

"Kya apke hriday mei thora sa ashray prapt hoga mujhe, Veer? (Can I get a little space in your heart, Warrior?)"

"What are you talking about?" Yuyutsu asked while a frown marred his rugged face.