Chapter 45

"Have you seen yourself in mirror? It's good that you only keep sleeping at nights. Or if any kid see you at night, they'll get scared."

"And there's no need for nightfall. Kids get afraid seeing you at daytime only. Remember, how Yaudheya cried out in fear?"

"He was hungry. That's why he cried."

"Of course, who will understand his hunger better than you, bhaaloo?"

"You called me bhaaloo again? Don't you feel shame to call your husband by such names!"

"No. I never feel ashamed in speaking the truth."

That was unsurprisingly Bheem and Valandhara again. Drisana was giving Hidimba a tour of the palace garden where Valandhara was working on her plants. They sat there talking while she worked. And suddenly, Valandhara had thought to ask how was it that Bheem named her son. Of course, she was a wife and a wife would indeed want to know why her husband named another woman's son.

Thus, Hidimba proceeded to tell the story. After hearing, Valandhara was satisfied, but commented that this man couldn't even think of a proper name. And guess, who jumped there right then?

Bheem!!!

Bheem, as usual had come to find Valandhara to annoy her when he heard that

AND

the rest became history.

Hidimba stared at the two in surprise and Drisana was eating a sour mango while moving her head and watching the show. She had stopped missing television or youtube. Whenever she needed entertainment, she simply found Bheem and Valandhara together.

"These two are really husband and wife?" Hidimba asked her in shock.

"Yes. Definitely." Drisana replied.

"And how in this earth these two got married?!" Hidimba wondered aloud.

"Aab honi ko kaun taal sakta hai. (Now who can avoid the inevitable.)" Drisana replied in amusement.

"Whatever happens, I will only name my child." Bheem declared.

"Never! You will not name my child." Valandhara snapped.

"I will. No one can stop me." Bheem said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I can. I am carrying him and I will bring the child into this world. Only I will name him." Valandhara said. And this was when Drisana straightened.

"So, what? You're getting to carry him. But I will name the kid only." Bheem said back.

"Why don't you----" Valandhara was saying something again but Drisana stopped them.

"Wait!!! Dhara Jiji? You're pregnant?!!!" Drisana asked looking to be in shock.

"Yes." Valandhara replied shortly.

"Kya?!!!! Kaise?! Kab?! Kaha?!!! (What?!!! How?! When?! Where?!!!)" Drisana asked looking utterly confused and dumbfounded. Valandhara and Bheem both narrowed their eyes at her.

"Matlab aap dono ne apne jhagre ke bich mei yeh kand kab kar diya?!
(I mean when have you managed it in between your banters?!)" Drisana wondered and noticed a moment later that she had said that out loud. Valandhara and Bheem both looked embarrassed and diverted their eyes elsewhere.

"Sorry. I mean---well, let it be." Drisana said finally in embarrassment.

"Wait! Dhara Jiji, didn't you scold me the other day for not telling you about my pregnancy?" Drisana asked narrowing her eyes.