"You're- You're pregnant?" America asked confused.

Cecellia just put up her hands, "okay I could see how confusing this would seem, let me explain, alright?"

America just sat down on her bed as Cecellia straightened her back touching her baby bump, "well to start-" she looked down as she cut herself off, "oh, I have gotten bigger," she states, "nevermind that, Wanda and I wanted to start a family so that's what we did."

America just blinked as she opened her mouth thinking about what she was just told before saying, "so you... You used Wanda's magic to create a baby?"

"She'll be as real as any other child," Cecellia tells her.

America nods, "I... I want to understand, Cecellia, but Wanda... She's-"

"Wanda fixed what Agatha did, she isn't like the Scarlet Witch from 616's universe," Cecellia defended Wanda.

America just sighs, "I know, I know," she stood up, "I'm happy for you," she told her, "I gotta go."

"America-"

"Bye."

America punched a portal to her room she jumped through closing the portal before Cecellia could reach it.

"Wait- Kid- Ugh," Cecellia looked down at her baby bump, this heavily reminded her of the fact she'll be a mom soon, what she does with America will probably be replicated.

Soon Wanda will be back with the others, maybe she should get ready, she wobbled over to the suitcase and she pulled out a black maternity dress that they had Bruce bring for her:

The elevator opened as Cecellia wobbled out to greet them, Bruce was the only one in the group that Wanda brought who actually knew about the pregnancy so Tony and Nat were unaware

The elevator opened as Cecellia wobbled out to greet them, Bruce was the only one in the group that Wanda brought who actually knew about the pregnancy so Tony and Nat were unaware. They laid eyes on a very pregnant Cecellia as they had lots of questions.

"Jarvis, is this a prank they are pulling on me?" Tony asked.

Jarvis just piped up, "I don't think so, sir."

"Cece, what is this?" Natasha asked stepping up.

Wanda just stepped by her side and took her hand, "we have some news..." Cecellia stated, "we are starting a family."

Tony just blinked as Natasha's mouth fell open in shock, Bruce was quiet waiting for their reaction, "best science bud," Tony turned to Bruce, "your awfully silent over there, you knew, didn't you?"

"You knew?!" Nat asked him.

"They came for a check-up yesterday," Bruce told them, "but she's bigger today."

"We are having an accelerated pregnancy," Wanda explained.

"And we'd appreciate it if you guys could spread the word," Cecellia requested, "I'm sure America is gonna tell some people and Steve will eventually lose the ability to keep the secret."