VII

WITH THE FEAR OF LOSING ANOTHER MOTHER FIGURE America punched a portal into another universe!

America then grabbed onto Cecellia and with all her strength pulled her into the portal!

They ended up falling through multiple universes, some completely out there; like one they were paint and others had them breaking into blocks... Finally, they landed on a roof!

Cecellia and America both sat up as the Elemental looked at the kid, "are you okay?"

"You pushed me out of the way," America said a bit out of breath.

"I couldn't let you get hurt," She said as she helped her up.

"I'm surprised you didn't puke," she pointed out.

Cecellia shrugged, "I admit I am a bit nauseous," she admitted before she ended up throwing up in a nearby vase.

Making America make a disgusted face, "yup..."

"Ugh," she wiped her mouth before turning to her, "we need to get back, we don't even know which universe we are in, America, can you open a portal back there?"

"I... Wish I could but like I said before I can only do it when I'm afraid," America told her.

Cecellia frowned, "right... It's okay, we'll figure it out," she looked away in thought, and immediately she thinks of Wanda, "maybe we can find this universe's Wanda..." She trailed off when seeing the look on America's face, "what?"

"You remember the universe where Wanda... And you betrayed us and tried to kill me right?" America asked with fear in her eyes.

Cecellia realized why she was afraid and nodded, "right..." She then thought about that, "and you," that universe's version of her betrayed America, she needs to talk to her about that and make it right.

"Look, kid," America looked at her as she said this, she sat down on the bench on the roof America sat down next to her knowing she needed to talk, "that universe's version of me betrayed you but... I'm not going to do that. I would never do that to you," she looked her in the eye, "I promise."

America smiled as she couldn't help but hug her, "thank you."

Cecellia smiled as she hugged her back, "you're welcome, now why don't we find out what universe we are in, maybe start with going to this universe's Doctor Strange?"

America nodded liking that plan better.

Cecellia put out her hand for her and America took it, they left the roof as they walked the street, "this is pretty normal," America commented, "and... Familiar actually."

"Familiar?" Cecellia asked.

"I think I've been here before," she admitted.

"Do you know which one?"

"I'm not sure..."

They reached the Sanctum where they stepped up to the front doors which opened to them, "okay, here we go," she nodded to her as they walked in, "Strange?" She then looked at America, "should I call out Gandalf?" she asked quietly as a joke.

"That won't be needed," Strange flew down with his cloak, one difference between her Strange and this Strange was the color of a cloak; their Strange's cloak's color is light blue whilst this Strange's cloak is red, "Cecellia, it's not a surprise you survived," he said as America realized, "but America, what are you doing with her?"

"I'm Cecellia but I'm not your Cecellia," Cecellia explained which Strange tilted his head before not exactly being surprised.

"We've had this happen before in this universe," he admitted.