XXI

IT WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING Cecellia was so nervous.

"I wish my dad could be here," Cecellia confessed thinking of Agent Coulson.

Wanda nods wrapping her arms around her fiancee, "he'll be with you the whole way."

"I know," Cecellia turned and caresses her face kissing her.

Wanda smiles into the kiss.

ONCE CECELLIA FELL ASLEEP her dreams connected to another universe...

616's Wanda held her infant daughter in her arms as she looked desperately at Cecellia who was trying to fix the high chair. 

"You know if you just held Willa-"

"I have this!"

"Really? Because it really doesn't look that way," Wanda comments.

Cecellia just groans and then accidentally whaps her head on the back of the chair next to the highchair! "Ow!"

Willa began to cry.

"Oh, dang it," Wanda said as she rocks their daughter, "Ce, let me take over."

"Fine."

Cecellia took Willa carefully as Wanda put out her hands and red chaos magic appeared around the broken pieces of the highchair... Fixing themselves by Wanda's order.

"There, done," Wanda said.

Cecellia nods, "that's cheating."

"No, it's not-"

"It's so cheating."

Willa giggles in her mother's arms.

"Well, look at that," Cecellia rocks Willa as she gives a look at her wife, "Willa agrees with me."

"Whatever," Wanda playfully rolls her eyes, "I'm gonna go meditate, don't break it again!"

"Rude!"

After about fifteen minutes Wanda falls onto the floor with a thud as Cecellia hears this turning to look stopping feeding the baby food in alarm, "Wan?"

Wanda ran into the room, "they are getting married!"

"Who?!"

"Other universe Wanda and Cecellia!" Wanda told her.

Cecellia smiles, "that's amazing!"

"Wake up, my love."

"Mmmm... Wan?" Cecellia opened her eyes but saw Tony as she jumped up, "ew, what are you doing in here?"

"Waking you up, you've been sleeping forever now and it's your wedding day," Tony complains.

Cecellia looked over but didn't see Wanda, "where is Wanda?"

"Already getting ready, like you should be doing," Tony pulled her out of bed.

"ERICA, you sure you like this dress?" Magda asked her crush/best friend.

America nods, "yup, it matches your eyes," she compliments.

Magda smiles as she twirled around for a second in the dress: