XVII

"BACK UP..." Cecellia said as she pulled over, "who locked who up?"

Magda was distracted by her toys.

"Strange locked me- or well, another universe's version of me up," Wanda told her, not explicitly saying it was 616's Wanda because America was in the car...

"That fucker-" Pietro cursed but America covered Magda's ears.

"Language," Wanda told him.

Pietro sent her a look, "who are you? Cap?"

America furrowed her eyebrows as Cecellia shook her head, "why would he do that?"

"Were you bad?" America asked.

Wanda took a minute to answer, "I was pregnant, I was no threat."

"Where was I?" Cecellia asked.

"He kept you from helping me," she answered.

Cecellia shook her head, "we need to help that universe's version of you. America, kid, you can get us there."

America nods, "I can but is that a good idea?"

"Strange threatened Magda," Wanda states, "and now another version of him locks a pregnant version of me up... I don't think we should see him as an ally anymore."

Cecellia nods in agreement.

America looks down, "but..."

"Kid, your Strange is a good man, he helped us," Cecellia clarified, "but you must admit; the other Stranges..." 

"I know..."

"Let's just get to the new house and we'll go from there," Wanda says, "but I wanna drive. Ce, you should try to sleep, if you can't; I can do a sleeping spell. I want to see if you can see Cecellia's reaction-"

"I understand," Cecellia nods.

CECELLIA WAS OUT THANKS TO THE SLEEPING SPELL as she was sent into the dream world.

616's Cecellia walked into the kitchen seeing the lemonade on the counter but no Wanda... "Wan?" She called but no answer.

She looked around before feeling a bad feeling rush over her... It was the connection she shared with Wanda. 

She touched her chest before closing her eyes and focusing on the Spirit Element...

She then opened her eyes and the room filled with an energy that showed the moment she missed between Wanda and Strange.

"Fuck."

Cecellia went into protective wife mode as she grabbed her suit and took out her hair bun, ready to fight Doctor Strange again.

Cecellia opened her eyes and she looked around, Pietro and Magda were both asleep, Wanda looked over as she noticed her awake, "hey... Your awake, we're almost there, what did you see?"

"Oh, just me about to go to war," Cecellia said, "um..." She also saw that it was the 616 universe but if she says that in front of America, it would start a panic... 

"You okay?" America asked.

"Yeah, kid, I'm just a little tired," Cecellia lied.

THEY ARRIVE AT THEIR NEW HOUSE as Magda is asleep in Wanda's arms, "go ahead and check out the inside, kid, oh and take the munchkin, would you?" Cecellia asked.

Wanda nods as she hands America the kid that was pretty light for her size, "you too Pietro, please?"

America carried her inside as Pietro nods, "okay, fine, but if there is any funny business out here," he just points his finger at the both of them before going inside.