III

"TOMMY! BILLY!" Wanda called their two boys as she set breakfast out, four plates.

Cecellia came downstairs pregnant as she smiled, "hello beautiful, where are the boys?" she asked.

Wanda smiled as she kissed her wife, touching her baby bump, "still upstairs, they are pulling their feet."

"Boys! If I have to come up there you'll have to have words with your little sister," she called up to them, back when Wanda was pregnant with them they knew the genders, so when Wanda told Cecellia that they were expecting a girl this time she couldn't help but believe her.

Tommy and Billy ran down as they jumped in their seats, "what are we gonna call her?" Tommy asked.

Cecellia and Wanda shared a look, "we haven't decided yet," Wanda told him even though they did have one name in mind which was Wanda's mother's name. They've talked about this quite a bit.

Billy smiled, "I like what your thinking," he told Cecellia.

"Billy! Please, remember not to listen to people's thoughts without permission," Wanda told him.

Cecellia looked at her telepathic son as she smiled at him, "thank you but remember you aren't supposed to do that without permission," she reminded him as well.

"Sorry moms," he apologized.

Tommy playfully punched his brother as Wanda laughed and reminded him not to hit his brother, they were happy in their little family...

Cecellia woke up opening her sleepy eyes but god the more she dreamt the more she wanted what she dreamt. But at least now she knew Wanda, she looked over to the other two America was still asleep and so was Wanda... She wondered if they were dreaming the same dream- reality. That'll take a minute to get used to.

As Cecellia got up she looked at her thin black t-shirt, more importantly, her stomach, in her dream she was pregnant with a baby girl... How strange it is to wake up and not be carrying.

"Did you dream the same dream?" She heard Wanda's voice as she looked over to see Wanda sitting up in bed.

"About the boys and me being," she gestured to her stomach and the witch nodded, "yeah."

"Strange, how we're connected like that," she confessed how she felt about it which wasn't how the Elemental felt.

No, the Elemental felt connected to the Scarlet Witch very much so, through spirit and memories alone. "Yes... Strange," she agreed, not sharing how she felt yet.

Cecellia went and got dressed in a normal outfit before coming out, America was awake now as she was getting ready whilst Wanda was outside already ready since she can conjure outfits.

"We're going to Strange, right?" America asked, as much as she wanted to trust Wanda in this universe she still saw both women as the people who fought against them in another universe.

"Yeah, don't worry," Cecellia reassured her, she looked outside where Wanda stood wearing a red shirt and black pants with boots, "I'm gonna..."

"Go talk to the girl?" The girl asked as she smiled, nodding, "I'd say do it."

"Thanks, kid," the Agent thanked her before noticing something she hadn't noticed before, the gay pride pen on her jacket, "nice pen," she complimented.

"Oh, thanks," America said, "are you?"

"I am proud to be out to be a lesbian," Cecellia told her making America smile, "and you?"