XVIII

WANDA SAT IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH MAGDA as she was overthinking what was going on in the other universe... She definitely shouldn't have stayed back. Considering how strong she is. 

Magda smiles as she looks over noticing an old woman sitting in the rocking chair in the corner.

"Who are you looking at, sweetie?" Wanda asked her.

"The lady!" Madga points.

Wanda looks but only sees the chair...

"Okay..."

Magda smiles going back to her toys.

That's when a portal opens up in front of them!

"Mommy!"

"Magda, get behind me," Wanda orders as she stands up, Magda did as she was told, but then America, Pietro, and Cecellia come out, "Cecellia," Wanda smiles as she pulls her into an embrace, and then a kiss.

Magda hugs her mother's legs, "mommy!"

"It's like I'm nothing," Pietro complains, "I better go back to the other Wanda, at least she loves me-"

"Oh shut it," Wanda rolls her eyes as she hits his arm before hugging him, "is other Wanda okay?"

America smiles down at Magda, "how are you doing?"

"I'm good, wanna see my room?" Magda asks.

America nods as the little girl grabs her hand and leads her to her room.

Cecellia nods, "yes, she's okay," she bites her lip.

"What's wrong then?" Wanda asks, even though she could look in their minds to see for herself, but this is less invasive.

"She attacked America," Cecellia says.

Pietro shook his head, "that is not exactly what happened."

"Excuse me, America jumped in front of her attacking Strange," Cecellia corrected herself.

"And then little miss loves you stepped in front of the line of fire," Pietro told her.

Wanda looked at Cecellia, "are you okay?" She asked with worry since she knew how strong that version of her is.

"I'm fine, once she saw me she stopped," Cecellia answered.

"Pietro, you need to know something," Wanda then turned to her twin, "America is family now, we protect family because family is forever, remember?"

Pietro sighs and nods, "I know, I know."

MAGDA SITS PLAYING WITH HER DOLLHOUSE WITH AMERICA when she notices the old lady once again.

"Hello!"

America notices the five-year-old looking away, she expects one of her mom's to be behind her and she turned, "Magda?"

"Yes?"

"Who are you talking to?"

Magda smiles, "I'm talking to my friend, don't you see her?"

The lady puts a finger to her lips as she backs into her closet.

America just shook her head... Thinking about it, her mother is the Scarlet Witch and an Elemental... Is it possible she can see things others cannot? 

"What's going on in here?" Wanda asked as she knocked.

"Mommy, we're playing!" Magda says excitingly.

America nods, "yes, ma'am, just playing," she says trying to be corrigible, "actually can I talk to you and Cecellia?" specifically Cecellia... She thinks to herself.