VIII

CECELLIA WOKE UP SITTING UP as she looked to the other side of her bed to see it empty... No Wanda, just another reality... She frowned. She couldn't help but miss her.

The 616 Wanda had her Cecellia in a coma since the day she saved her from her own self-destruction, she was looking at spells to try to wake her love when she heard the thoughts of Cecellia... But not this Cecellia.

The thoughts were far away from her, across the seas in

Kamar-Taj, another version of Cecellia has crossed into this universe... She has to see her.

Cecellia had gotten dressed for the day just as she heard someone enter her room, she turned and saw it to be someone she was not expecting; it was Wanda.

But not her Wanda, it must be this universe's Wanda. Her uniform was cracked and darker than her Wanda's, and so was her head crown, but her face was still the same of the woman she was growing close to.

"Cecellia," Wanda spoke with a soft smile, "I never thought they'd let another Multiverse person cross over."

"We needed help," Cecellia reconized her uniform from previous visions; she was the Wanda who wanted America's power and wanted Tommy and Billy.

"Tommy and Billy are real," Wanda hissed, "you- you haven't gotten that far yet with us, that's okay," she nodded, "but we fall inlove and have a family in every universe, what does that make us?"

"Wanda-" Cecellia tried but she cut her off.

Wanda stepped forward, "soulmates, that's what I'd call it."

"Wanda... I can't let you hurt America," Cecellia told her.

"I won't try to hurt her, I need your help with something I think only you can do," she admitted as she put out her hand, "come with me and I'll leave you all alone to your endeavors."

The Agent just nodded as she took her hand, in her mind she trusts Wanda no matter which Wanda; even this Wanda. She just made some big mistakes although in the end, she did the right thing and this universe's her saved her because she saw that and the fact she was inlove with her, Wanda snapped her fingers as they were suddenly in another place, a cabin... "Where are we?" Cecellia asked.

"Home," Wanda stated, "follow me."

She led her into a bedroom where Cecellia found something kind of disturbing... It was Herself from this reality asleep on the bed.

"She's in a coma, has been since she saved me from the Darkhold castle," Wanda explained, "I can't find any spells that will wake her but when you showed up... I know the power of elements include the spirit. Maybe you can wake you up," she suggested with hopeful eyes.

"I can try," Cecellia agreed.

"Thank you, thank you, she's- your- your all I have left," Wanda admitted tears in her eyes as she hugged Cecellia grateful that she was going to help.

Cecellia smiled and hugged back, "I'm glad she's here for you, I really am, now let's try to wake your wife, shall we?"

Wanda nodded in agreement.

Cecellia walked over to herself as she touched her own forehead trying not to feel weird but it was hard... She went into her spirit and she found out that although being the same person from two different realities; they have differences. She then found out how to wake her and she did so. She opened her eyes just as 616 Cecellia did as well.

"Wanda?" 616 Cecellia asked in worry as she looked around only to see herself touching her head, she immediately sat up pushing her back with vines but fire reacted back from the other her as the vines burnt up!