IX

"SO I SEE YOU DON'T HAVE THE MIND STONE," 616 Cecellia pointed out.

Cecellia nodded, "no, I don't," she tilted her head noticing the Stone missing from her neck as well, "neither do you I see."'

She shrugged, "I got killed a few times, it got destroyed in the process a few times," she said with a grin.

"I'm sorry," Cecellia told her sincerely.

"It's fine, really, death kind of numbs you after more than one time," 616 Cecellia admits.

That didn't make her feel any better actually, god she hopes she isn't destined for the stone and death...

"So... You never had the boys?" 616 Cecellia asks softly.

Cecellia shook her head, "not yet," she really hoped she would one day.

Wanda smiled at that.

616 Cecellia also smiled at that, "tell me have you and Wanda...?" she asked with a smile.

Cecellia smiled looking down blushing a bit, "uh, not exactly," she answered, "we're just close," she said trying not to sound disappointed.

Wanda knew herself better than that, she probably has feelings for Cecellia, maybe they'll confess sometime soon.

AMERICA WALKED TO CECELLIA'S ROOM after 20 minutes of waiting, she just couldn't let her be alone with this; honestly, she felt bad. She knocked but no answer, "Cecellia, it's me," she called out knocking again but again no answer.

She furrowed her eyebrows before opening her door and saw her room was empty... She got nervous, her mind racing with ideas of what could have happened to her... Then fear set in.

America closed her eyes and focused before she punched a portal to where Cecellia was!

It wasn't on purpose... It just happened and it shocked America but as she looked through the portal she saw two Cecellia's. She walked through and looked around only to gasp.

It was the Scarlet Witch.

"America!" Cecellia exclaimed standing up.

"W-What are you doing with her?" America asked backing up as Wanda stood up along with other Cecellia.

"I-I was asked to talk to another version of me so-" But as she tried to explain America shook her head, "America, you must understand-"

"No, I can't understand, not this!" America turned away and jumped through the portal back to the Sanctum.

Cecellia frowned, "I'm sorry, I have to go," she told them before jumping into the portal, "America-"

America turned around as she looked at her with teary eyes, "she tried to kill me! You saved my life multiple times, how can you be so friendly with her?"

"It wasn't about Wanda, it was about meeting 616's Cecellia," as America looked down Cecellia took a step forward, "don't you trust my Wanda?"

"Not really," America admits, Cecellia was taken off guard by that answer, "I don't know what each Wanda is capable of, I just met not one but two Scarlet Witches, one who hunted and tried to kill me."

"America," Cecellia shook her head, "you're not in any danger from my Wanda," America just crossed her arms looking away as Cecellia frowned, "please, gimme a chance to make this right."

"I need some time," America says as she walks away.

Cecellia looked down as she wishes she could talk to Wanda about this, but she can't ask this universe's Wanda again considering how both Strange and especially America will react. She closed her eyes, she misses her Wanda...