XVI

"HOW IS THIS HAPPENING SO FAST?" America asked as she was at Bruce's lab talking to him when they showed up.

Wanda and Cecellia shared a look, "the pregnancy is different than a normal one..." Wanda explained just as Cecellia tried to do her breathing.

Bruce brought out some medicine for her as Tony came in, "Jarvis informed me of what's happening, bestie, are you okay?"

"Not really, birthing a life at the moment," she answered through the pain.

That's when Pietro runs in, "I got the text!" He said, "I'm sorry I'm late!"

"Well your not too late," says Wanda with a smile.

"Guys!" Bruce finally had enough of acting as if he is actually qualified to do this, "we should get Strange or like a real doctor."

"You know what I agree," Cecellia agreed as she looked over at the kid, "America, could you get him?"

America nods, "on it," she punched a portal to where Strange was and found him reading, "hey! Strange, we need you," she pulls on him as he looks at her and then at the scene before him, "yeah, I know."

"Is she giving birth right now?" Strange asked.

"Maybe," Cecellia said through her breathing.

"But one thing," Wanda steps in front of her girl plus unborn kid and the Doctor, "we are not your property to watch over like a hawk. We are gonna be done with all of these superhero problems and are going to go raise our child in peace. Got it?"

"Got it," Strange nods.

Cecellia could tell Wanda still didn't believe him as she took her girl's hand, "Wan," she whispered, "I need you."

Wanda went to her side immediately, "I'm here, I'll always be here."

"I know," she smiled as she held her hand, "I... I admit I am a little scared, I guess seeing giving birth in alternate memories is not the same as actually doing it, huh?"

She kissed her head, "you can do this-"

"I can't-"

"You are so strong, you have always been strong," Wanda told her.

Strange prepared the room for delivery and soon it was for pushing as they commanded her to push, "PUSH, CECELLIA, PUSH!"

Cecellia screamed as she pushed with all her might suddenly the world shook before the baby came out.

Strange held the baby girl in his arms as he wrapped her into a blanket, "you have a beautiful baby girl."

The two parents stared at their child as he passed her to Cecellia who just smiled downwards at her baby with teary eyes, "you are so lovely," she told her, "isn't she, beautiful?"

"She is," Wanda felt a tear fall as she kissed her baby's head before kissing Cecellia.

"Have you chosen a name?"

They looked at eachother as they then nodded; they had chosen a name in the last few hours, "Magda Maximoff," Cecellia answered smiling down at Magda.

Wanda smiled at the chosen name, kissing her head just as Cecellia kisses Magda's head.

CECELLIA WAS IN BED RESTING WITH THE BABY in her arms awake when America visited her by her call.

"Hey kid," Cecellia smiled at her, "wanna hold the munchkin?"

"Can I?" America asked as she sat next to her bed reaching out.