MACBETH

“give me a smile! you look way better with one on your face~! I SAID SMILE

“give me a smile! you look way better with one on your face~! I SAID SMILE.”

name : eijun nozomi
alias : scapino, macbeth
age : 26
gender : male , he/him
sexuality : bisexual polyamorous
birthday : 7 august

character synopsis —
the 8th harbinger that came to replace signora. macbeth is a name you should never say the moment you are in contact with the fatui. it's bad luck.

personality —
with a cheerful but annoying personality, eijun is highly impulsive, acting on every idea that he comes up with, with a tendency to drag people around him into his plans. eijun has established his own personal catchphrase, "hey hey ho!☆", which he seems to use as a way to motivate himself. he uses the catchphrase frequently, more often than not shouting it out after most of his sentences. when he's with others, he encourages and sometimes pushes them to shout it alongside him, for the purpose of trying to motivate them with it.

eijun is quite self-absorbed at times and may loudly introduce himself as a star who will make the world smile which many dismiss by laughing it off. though this doesn't bother him at all. he's got quite low standards for people's happiness considering he doesn't mind others laughing at him even if for a bad reason as they're still smiling anyways. despite being seen as a weirdo who lives by his own set of rules, eijun has slowly started to gain some respect from others due to his performances and acting. though as of now, only by kids and those he has been able to cheer up. his upbeat personality may come off as annoying to others overtime, as people claim he talks too much.

this is but one side of him. when he feels like scaring people or if the situation calls for it, eijun will be quick to use threats on others. though he comes off as stupid, many agents who work for him warn others to be careful around him and to watch your words. eijun's a cunning individual who loves to twist others words and any kind of opportunity he has to blackmail them or humiliate them, he will do so without hesitation. he plans quick and claims that these are mere ‘pranks’ to make himself smile, although some of these so-called pranks he has played on others have left them severely injured. always with a smile on his face, eijun can be very verbally cruel at times with a love for risks for the sake of the thrill and his own entertainment. even though his gang have been victim to eijun's antics of attempting to throw them in the air for a performance, he's still liked by them as they seem to share the same love for risks and the thrill of it.

____________

TRAITS
____________

nation : snezhnaya. was born in inazuma, though moved to snezhnaya as a young child.
vision : electro
delusion : anemo
weapon : claymore
occupation : fatui harbinger, actor
companion : bonehead. a strange floating skull who only eijun seems to understand. according to him, he was once a god who was killed and was brought back as a skull thanks to the amount of electro energy eijun emits. bonehead is capable of transforming into a human and although he is eijun's official assistant, he seems to act as more of a butler with how lazy eijun is.