MAIKUMI

GENERAL INFORMATION —

name : maikumi yukifirst name : maikumilast name : yuki (though never tells others her last name)nickname(s) : mai, kumiclan : yuki clan

name : maikumi yuki
first name : maikumi
last name : yuki (though never tells others her last name)
nickname(s) : mai, kumi
clan : yuki clan

age :
19 - nineteen (pre-shippuden)
23 - twenty-three (shippuden)
40 - fourty (boruto)

birthday : 17 december
height : 5'2 / 157 cm
ninja rank :
chunin (pre-shippuden)
jounin (shippuden)

affiliations : allied shinobi forces, konohagakure, kirigakure, akatsuki, anbu

status (depending on her love interest) :
deceased (by end of shippuden if love interest is deidara)
alive (boruto if love interest is kakashi)

TRAITS —

dark purple hair that's close to the colour of black, she initially had her hair down with only two buns at the top though by the time she was eighteen, she chose to tie her hair into pigtails held by small pink ribbons

contrary to popular belief, the eye patch is in fact fake. her right eye is perfectly fine, but she wears it along with numerous bandages to appear ‘cool’ and to fit in with her chuunibyou like personality.

personality : a joker and a more civilized adult version of naruto, is what many people say about her. she seems to come off as extroverted and has a habit of making awful jokes and playing pranks on others — though is particularly unfazed even when people groan at her bad jokes. sometimes to the point she apparently believes that people are silent because of a loss for words at how great and well thought out her jokes and pranks are.

maikumi is an airhead, and has the traits of a chuunibyou. she occasionally tries to speak in dramatic ways and use big words that she might not even understand herself in order to appear menacing. she often claims false things, such as that she is from another world and a reincarnation of a famous ninja who is in search of revenge and while many people can immediately tell she's lying to look cool, some like naruto fall for it. still, she is capable of being serious when the situation calls for it, and very rarely panics. she is also able to have some form of dignity, and doesn't try to make a fool of herself in certain events unlike naruto— which is why she is referred to as more civilized.