AME

GENERAL INFORMATION

name : ame
last name : ???
age : 15 . fifteen
birthday : 12 july (or rather, the day she was found)

height : 5'0 / 152cm
gender : female
sexuality : doesn't know

ethnicity : japanese
nationality : japanese

cause of death : horrified to hear the news of muichiro's death, ame had decided to help out during the battle against muzan in hopes of bringing an end to the man who created demons— the ones who killed her best friend. in the process, she helped protect a few of the hashiras from muzan only to be slashed in her arm and develop a large gash, while his blood seeped into hers. terrified knowing she was soon going to transform into a demon, ame began to lose many of her memories of her friends and family, and refused to admit defeat to living her last moments forgetting muichiro, of all people. as her body began to take transformation of a demon, and her sclera turned black, ame stabbed her own neck with her blade, before forcefully beheading herself swiftly. too fast for her to even realise she did it to herself. immediately, her body fell to the ground as her head landed as well, and during her last moments of when she still could regain some consciousness as her body faded away like a demon; all she could remember was muichiro's smile.

“sorry, urokodaki. i ended up like the others.” was all her severed head could say before she faded away.

occupation : member of the demon slayer corps
breathing style : breath of rain
about breathing style : derived from the breath of water, ame had difficulty maintaining a consistent form while practicing the water breathing style. in the process, she accidentally created breath of rain, which specializes in inconsistent movement of the user and the blade to throw enemies off guard. ame can be slow and elegant, and she can be fast and aggressive. sometimes, it's a complete mix and in between; similarly to rain.

 sometimes, it's a complete mix and in between; similarly to rain

PERSONALITY : a very strange individual. ame seems to be quite an outcast. not that everyone refuses to talk to her, she just refuses to talk to people. she's always in her own dreams, jumping in puddles and acting out her own imaginations of being in epic battles childishly. ame talks very slowly and usually sounds very sleepy and monotonous, to the point she has formed a talent in sleeping while standing. but as dull as she come off, she is actually very sly. aside from her blank behaviour, ame is someone who quite enjoys teasing others and has a habit of referring to herself in third person. she's a total airhead and doesn't seem to take things very seriously nor does she have any huge interest in things. getting her mad is difficult, because she will end up making a joke about any insults or attempts to anger her. really, the only way to get her to even clench her fists is to say that breath of rain and breath of water are the exact same thing. ame also seems to be very indifferent to things, and doesn't ever voice her opinion on demons and the corps.

LIKES : jumping in puddles. she thinks it's fun and enjoys staring at her own reflection. sleeping is another thing she enjoys. as she seems to have difficulty sleeping at night, finally getting rest is something she loves the most.
DISLIKES : mangos. gross, it always leaves such a bad taste on her tongue when she eats it. needles. when those at the butterfly mansion try to inject her, she shrieks.