ADELINE

. . . 🍄 ‘ i want to make 100 friends. ’

GENERAL INFORMATION

name : adeline li

age : seventeen

gender : female . she / her

ethnicity : chinese - caucasian

nationality : japanese

sexuality : heterosexual

game participated in : danganronpa v3

status : deceased. was murdered by gonta gokuhara but her death wasn't at all planned by kokichi.

talent : ultimate collector . she is known to have the biggest collection of almost everything you can collect. whether it be anime figurines, stickers, stamps or books, she has numerous other houses spread across japan filled with her collections that are open as exhibits as well.

TRAITS

TRAITS

appearance : standing at around 5'5, adeline has quite a slender figure and is known to be very pretty. but what makes her most striking is her long, wavy pink hair with light blue streaks in it which is often tied in pigtails by pastel ribbons. with bangs and long strands of hair left out to frame her face. however, it is revealed that this is dyed hair. her natural hair colour is black and streaks of white. her eyes with icey blue irises are sharp and as a result, may make her look cold and serious. though in contrast to ensure she doesn't look as intimidating, her face is a bit round and has a soft jawline making her look cute.

voice claim : dolores (encanto)

fashion : you will often see her in pastel clothes and lolita dresses, but may occasionally go for a casual look.