MYEONG

. . . 🌻 'me ? i'm whoever i want to be, duh ! '

GENERAL INFORMATION

name : jin myeong

nickname(s) : myeong , sweetness , the girl who's everywhere, one person and a thousand faces

age : twenty - three

birth date :
(part 7) may fifth . eighteen seventy [ 5/5 . 1870 ]
(part 5) may fifth . nineteen eighty-one
[ 5/5 . 1981 ]

gender : female . she / her

ethnicity : korean

nationality : korean

sexuality : heteromantic , bisexual

occupation : domestic worker, spy, mafioso (only in part 5) and 'whatever she wants to be'

status :
(part 7) deceased. was pulled into the water by magent magent who wanted her to die alongside him out of spite, causing her to drown to death.
(part 5) alive.

part : seven / five. steel ball run & golden wind, depending on roleplay.

 steel ball run & golden wind, depending on roleplay

TRAITS

appearance : she's rather short than many of the others, being around 5'3. she has messy brown hair with long blonde bangs at the front and layered hair cut short to reach her neck at the back. she never fails to braid her longer hair at the back. with peach skin and flashy green eyes, her face is soft and round giving her a cute appearance. myeong's body is quite slender as well.

fashion : myeong is often seen in her uniform or crop top during work but outside of it, typically in a grunge aesthetic. she's rather rebellious with her style.

personality : a confusing individual who often says one thing but does another. myeong doesn't seem to have a set job, though favours her work as a maid a lot, can be seen doing other things in her free time such as selling food or working behind the set of an opera show. due to this, she is nicknamed as 'the girl who is everywhere'. she's extremely carefree and does whatever she wants, always laughing and genuinely taking every insult as a joke. but people suspect that she might shrug everything off due to being totally dense and oblivious instead. myeong has difficulty picking up on certain slang and cannot tell if someone is hitting on her or making fun of her, taking everything as a compliment or responding with the strangest stuff. though there are times she can get the hint but pretends to be stupid. but still comes off as very energetic and a social butterfly, able to make friends even with people she accidentally irritated before. myeong claims to have a hundred friends from all over the world, but no one knows if this is even true.