DOROTHY

. . . 📸 “somewhere over the rainbow, way up high...”

GENERAL INFORMATION

name : dorothy

nickname(s) : doro, dolly, doll

age : ( forever) twenty

gender : female . she / her

sexuality : heterosexual, though she is still figuring out so maybe questioning as of now.

birthday : 7 / 6 / 1989

species : undead

nationality : american

ethnicity : korean - caucasian

there's no place like home.

TRAITS

TRAITS

appearance : rather short for her age, dorothy stands at 5'4 with a cute and round face. her eyes are big and doll-like yet are no longer full of life. after her death, her eyes now look cold and dead. they often stare into the distance— irises green yet they look quite fuzzy and pale, as if covered by mist and her pupils are rather shrunk with not a single sign of life left. dorothy's skin is ghostly pale, with a few cracks like some sort of broken porcelain doll and thin stitches on her joints and neck. long black, wavy hair often left down and appear to look rather greasy, and messy bangs with strands that she often leaves falling on her face. she'll tie her hair up every now and then. she's also often seen in a vintage, knee length blue dress designed to have floral patterns on the skirt. though the colour has slowly started to fade. although she looks like a doll and is noted to be pretty, dorothy has dark bags under her eyes.

she wears white stockings with small pink ribbons tied behind and wears black mary janes. dorothy is always seen holding a dusty dog doll— that can be mistaken as a bunny— by the end of a noose that is tied around its neck. her joints often make cracking noises when she moves.