HATTER

MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD.

IF HAWKS AND DABI, PLEASE KNOW I AM UNABLE TO PLAY THEM. I HAVE A STRONG EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO THEM AND IT OFTEN MAKES ME PANIC WHEN I HAVE TO PORTRAY THEM FOR SOMEONE ELSE. APOLOGIES, I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS BAD HABIT OF MINE.

 APOLOGIES, I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS BAD HABIT OF MINE

·̩͙✧ GENERAL

full name : masaru sakkamen
first name : masaru
last name : sakkamen
nicknames: massy, snow white, 'brat', mary poppins

age : 22
birthday : june 6
birthplace : azabu, tokyo

nationality : japanese
ethnicity : japanese
sexuality : homoromantic bisexual
gender : male

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.; APPEARANCE

height : 5'2
weight : 55kg
blood type : AB+
body : mesmorph

despite being a villain on the run all the time, masaru seems to constantly be in perfect condition. he does have a few faded scars from previous fights, but overall he never looks messy aside from his hair. his hair is as white as snow, though has tints of a very light yet greyish blue in the roots. his eyes are quite unique- being a very dark shade of blue. each has two white circles between their small pupils and their rims, giving them a rather hypnotic look very similarly to la brava. back then, his pupils were normal though it is unknown as to how and why they changed.

masaru is quite skinny due to lack of nutrition as a child and its notable he is unable to actually punch someone. but for some reason, when angered, masaru is able to strangle anyone to the point they can pass out. his face makes him look a bit feminine and cute in a sense, but his personality is unfortunately the exact opposite of that.

his voice is a bit deep, but due to the ruse he put up, masaru changed his tone to a more annoying high-pitched one.

the jacket around his waist belonged to his sister. but after the war with the MLA and when PLA was formed, he got rid of it and changed his outfit to signify his change and maturity. as a commander now, his new outfit fits his role well.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━─╮