His ears twitched when he heard the sound of steps or better-said stomps.

His first reaction was to grab his blade which has been his best friend in this hell. He could rely on the dagger anytime.

Y/N stared at the place where the stomps were echoing from. And his eyes sharpened at seeing the monster that came up around the corner.

A giant spider came around staring down at him with its dozen of red bright eyes.

Its stomps from every single of its eight legs caused the ground to shake slightly.

Y/N eyes went higher analyzing the monster and couldn't help but grin slightly.

This place had turned him into something... Strange. Almost primitive.

As previously stated, every single one that crossed his way was mere food and this ugly spider was no exception.

"What a feast you are."

He muttered more to himself than to the creature.

His deflated and sharp gaze returned as he rose his blade ready for the monster's attack.

The monster roared at him giving a full display of its mouth that was full of sharp teeth.

The young boy gave a jump backward to avoid being pierced by one of its legs that was sharp enough to destroy the ground

He took notice of something.

There was a slight misbalance in its posture whenever the monster used its legs.

Y/N landed and was welcomed by the giant spider's sharp mouth right on him.

Once again he dodged by dashing to the side.

He shouldn't duet the monster with raw power. He wouldn't win, the monster's strength overpowered his.

However, he was faster and more precise...

His next movement was a swing of his blade that sliced one of the spider's legs.

Purple blood gushed from the nasty wound. Some staining his blade.

Disgusting.

The monster howled out of pain but little the human cared about this thing's suffering and rushed at the injured beast.

Noticing his approach, the spider's eyes glowed and a jet of venom was shot from its mouth going straight to him.