Event 3: Fright Night

Start from the beginning

Lillie: Um-m Are they W-Wild?

Prof. Oak: Well, some of them are, but I've asked a few trainers to help me with this event.

Bettie: Come on! What are we waiting for, let's go!

Rosa: Hey wait up! Come on Lillie!

Lillie: I-aaAAHH!

Scottie: Hey wait for me!

All four of them had entered the building with the door slowly closing behind them. Professor Oak just stood there with a smile.

Prof. Oak: I hope they'll have some fun.

Not far from the haunted house stood a trio wearing identical masks.

???: Hehehe~

___________________________________________

The group soon entered the living room, the fireplace was lighting the room, the shelves were filled with books and a few dolls placed on the sofas and tables.

Bettie: Woah! They did all this in just a few days?

Rosa: Everything looks neat and tidy.

"You called that, tidy?" Scottie said pointing at the cobwebs.

Rosa: Relax, they're just decorations and- Lillie? What's wrong?

Lillie: I-it's nothing, just a little n-nervous tha-ts all...

Bettie: It's okay to be scared a little, just hold on to that doll in your hand, it'll probably help make you calm down a little.

Lillie: But I don't have it on hand?

Soon everyone looked at the doll she somehow had in her hands. Looking closely at the face, it was slightly distorted before it began to float. The rest of the dolls that were laying on the sofa started to float as well coming towards them.

All: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Soon, the dolls stopped in front of them before laughing could be heard. Hearing that, Scottie took out the Pokédex they borrowed and scanned around the room.

Pokédex: Banette, the Marionette Pokémon. Born from hatred, an old doll came to life, seeking it's previous owner with a grudge. Misdreavus, the Screech Pokémon. To replenish themselves, they roam the night looking for unsuspecting victims before startling, before using their red orbs to absorb their fear.

As the device finish speaking, the doll Lillie held transformed, revealing to be a Banette as several Misdreavus appear beside it laughing.

Bettie: Hey, that wasn't very nice!

The ghost Pokémon just laugh before disappearing from their sight.

Rosa: (Sigh) Well, at least no one got hurt.

Scottie: Can we go no-

Something bump against his legs as he looked down to see it was a Pikachu.

Scottie: Huh? A Pikachu?