33

Bryan and I got home from our dinner and I woke up the next morning craving pickles. I went to the kitchen and looked for some, we didn't have any. I went back upstairs and woke up Bryan.

"What's wrong babe?" Bryan asked. 

"We're out of pickles."

"So?"

"So? So, I want pickles! Let's go shopping!"

"Can't it wait?"

"No, we gotta get there before they get busy. C'mon, please!" I begged him. I sat on top of him and kissed his neck.

"I'm not sure what you're doing is a good idea."

"What? I'm only sitting on you. Let's go, get dressed. Hurry up!"

I threw on my sweatpants, his sweatshirt that was really baggy on me and my boots. Bryan threw on jeans and a shirt, with his sneakers. I grabbed my phone and keys, Bryan grabbed his phone and keys and we left. When we got to the store, I grabbed a cart and Bryan took it. 

"Stay close to me, babe." Bryan whispered. I shook my head in agreement.

I immediately went to the pickles. I told Bryan to pick up 2 big jars. Then we went to the healthy section, so I could fat food and still keep healthy. He grabbed a bag of apples and a bunch of bananas, and a few oranges. Then I grabbed some cold-cuts and bread. We went over to the drinks aisle. I told Bryan to grab a 24 pack of our favorite soda and then grabbed some liters of water.

"$98.75." The cashier said, Bryan had finished bagging it all and I was helping him pay.

"Out of $100.00? You're change is $1.25. Have a good day."

"Thanks, you too." I said. Bryan pushed the cart out of the store.

Bryan handed me the keys and told me to get in. He popped the trunk and put the groceries away. I started the car and waited for Bryan. He got in and we drove home.

"We should start talking about wedding plans." I said.

"Now? Don't you think we should work out a date first?"

"That's part of wedding planning." I giggled.

"I knew that." Bryan laughed at him.

When we got home, Bryan told me to lock the car and unlock the front door. I left the door open and waited in the car. Bryan brought in most of the groceries and put them on the counter. I started putting them away when Bryan came in with the remaining groceries. He closed the front door and locked the locks and the chain.

"Relax babe, I'll put this away. Go sit on the couch and watch TV. I'll bring you pickles in a minute." he kissed me and I went to the Living Room.

"Nothing is on."

"So, put on a movie from the list. Or something from the list."

"Oh, right." 

Bryan brought me a bowl of pickles and sat down next to me on the couch. He started to talk about the colors he wanted at the wedding. Blue for the boys and pink for the girls. Both light versions. I couldn't really see it working. I said that we should just go with the regular things. Black tuxedo, white dress, and many different types of flowers with different colors. I could see that in my head. I was admiring my ring, bracelet and necklace when I remembered, I still haven't gotten Bryan anything. It's like he read my mind because he told me not to worry about it.

Bryan turned off the tv, put my pickles on the table and carried me upstairs. He laid me on the bed and kissed me. He stripped me to my bra and underwear and he stripped to his boxers. We laid down in each others arms, we made out for a bit and then fell asleep. It was 1:00 PM. Bryan and I would talk about wedding plans later. I did make him get up really early, I owed him the nap we took together.