32

He brought me back to where we had our first date. I got out and Bryan told me to wait. He came around the back of the truck, locked it up and took my hand as we walked in.

"Hello, your name?" The hostess asked.

"Under Reynolds." Bryan said.

"Bryan? Table for two?"

"Yes."

"Very well, follow me."

The table had a rose in the center and food being put on it as we approached. Spaghetti, my favorite.

"Babe, are you sure you are ready for such a big responsibilty?" Bryan asked me.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I shook my head yes, to still be able to answer his question.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Bryan said.

We finished our dinner and then I was pulling out money for a tip and Bryan told me he had something to ask me. I shook my head in agreement.

He got down on one knee.

"Rebecca, I love you with all my heart, will you take the honor in being my wife? Will you marry me?" Bryan asked.

He opened the box to show the ring, consisted of sterling silver, 24K gold diamonds and some diamonds had pieces of gold in them. Absolutely beautiful, but it's not the only reason why I said,  "Of course I'll marry you!" 

I was getting married, I was getting married. While I was pregnant, all at the age of 16. Wow. I can't believe it. I couldn't of been happier on this day.