29

Bryan and I got to my moms house. He pecked me on the cheek and left when I got in my mom's house.

My mom went to hug me and I backed away.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"Let's talk in the kitchen."

I walked with my mom to the kitchen and my mom looked at me, waiting for me to say something.. So I did...

"I'm pregnant." My mom stood there and looked at me. It was about 5 minutes before she spoke.

"Ar-Are you kidding?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I swear we used protection, something still went wrong. Everytime we have sex, we use protection. I'm so sorry, Mom."

"You're sixteen years old!" My mom started to shout angrily, I felt frightened.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"NO I'M NOT OKAY! YOU-YOU'RE SIXTEEN YEARS OLD FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? I KNEW H-HE WASN'T RIGHT! I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!" At that point, enough was enough for me.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! YOU DON'T! YOU BARELY KNOW HIM, AND I LOVE HIM! AND HE LOVES ME! YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER!"

My mom hit me after I said that. I ran out of the house, not looking back. My mom hit me so hard, I fell back and hit the wall. I feared what the outcome would be. I called Bryan and told him to hurry.

"Babe, I'm right around the corner, stay right there. Don't hang up until you're in my car."

"Okay babe. She h-hit me. I fell back and h-hit the w-wall." I kept stuttering because I was crying and scared.

When Bryan got there, he locked the doors in case my mom had anything planned. He stopped at a pharmacy and picked up a few more pregnancy tests. He got back in the car and we went home. We were both so frightened that we didn't release each other's hands.