6

While he was driving me back home, I rested my hand on his leg. I saw him smile and drive faster.

"Hey, what's your first name?" I asked him, I only knew him by his teaching name.

"Bryan." He responded, he actually looked at me, which caused him to run a red light.

"You know you just ran a red light?" I giggled at him and he poked me in my stomach.

"I don't care, nothing matters when I'm with you." I looked at him, my brown eyes growing wide.

When we got to my house, I couldn't have been happier. I was still in my clothes from yesterday. 

As I was getting out, a hand stopped me.

"Give me your phone, babe." Bryan said.

"Sure, here." he put his number in and gave it back to me.

"Don't tell anyone about last night." he winked and I shook my head.

I approached my front door, I unlocked it and stepped in. I heard Bryan drive away.

"Where have you been?" My mom asked. I looked at the clock, 10:00 AM.

"I was at the Library."

"Library doesn't open until noon."

"Oh, I was at..."

"Save it." My mom interrupted.

"Mom, I'm sorry."

"You had a date!" My mom's eyes grew wide and her smile was very large. I hadn't seen her that happy since she was younger, since I was younger.

"Yep!" Just go with it. I thought.

"So, who is it? Tell me all about him."

"Okay," I trailed off. "His name is Bryan, he's 17. He's got black hair and blue eyes. He's really smart and he's really funny. There's something about him that I can't resist. He can drive and he actually brought me home, in his own car! He even has his own place. He brought me there yesterday, and then he took me to dinner. Then, we were tired, so we went back to his place and we went to sleep. He was on the couch and I was in his bed. Then, I woke up before him and showered, then I woke him up and he brought me home." That's mostly lies, but what else could I tell her? "Hey mom, I slept with my alpha and I guess I'm his female, we had sex and I might be pregnant, even though we used protection. I'm exhausted from him, goodnight. Love you." No, I couldn't possibly.

"He sounds nice. I would like to meet him."

"Uh, I don't know, he's kinda shy."

"He brought you to his place on the first date, let you sleep in his bed, he's not shy."

"I'll run it by him. But, I'm still tired, I'll see you in a bit." I kissed my mom on the cheek and went upstairs.

My room had just recently been re-done. It was a light purple and my bedset was black with some purple and pink dots. My bathroom connected, but I did my bathroom a light pink. Shower, sink, toilet. Basic bathroom. I got to the end of my bed and changed into a pair of shorts and a cami. I laid on my bed when a text came up.

Bryan: I wanna take you out tonight. Wear something elegant. We're going somewhere fancy.

Rebecca: Uh, I don't really have anything fancy, but I'll find something. I have something to discuss at dinner. :)

Bryan: Can't wait! Oh, goodnight, enjoy your nap.

Rebecca: How did you know I was taking a nap?

Bryan: I'm your alpha, I know it all. ;)

After that text from Bryan, I didn't respond, I took a nap for 3 hours and when I woke up, I texted Bryan asking when our date was.

Bryan: 8:00. (:

Rebecca: It's already 4. I'll be in the shower.

Bryan: Again? ;)

Rebecca: Yep. (: See you in a bit.

Bryan: Remember, something elegant.

I washed my hair, took some moose and curled it. I went in my closet, took out a pair of skinny jeans, a red bra, a white cami, red lace underwear and a shirt that was pretty elegant, I wore it at a dinner party. When I was dressed, I applied some mascara to my big brown eyes, pink lip gloss to my full lips and then I applied a little concealer over my little zit. I looked in the mirror and took a picutre. I looked and felt beautiful. That's when my mom walked in.

"You look beautiful!" My mom said.

"Thank you!" I kissed my mom on the cheek. I grabbed my bag and my phone.

My mom and I were in the kitchen when Bryan texted me.