16

When we got to Bryan's house, I ran straight to his room, signaling Bryan to follow me.

"Babe, slow down, what's the rush?" Bryan asked.

"I have something to finish." I winked.

I had to finish being the dominant one. When I reached Bryan's closed bedroom door, I told him to wait right there and not come in until I told him to. He shook his head in agreement.

Immediately I closed his curtains and dimmed the lights. I grabbed the vase with fake flowers off his nightstand and broke some petals off and threw them around. I played the music he played last night. I went in my duffel bag and found my rainbow bra/underwear set, I went into the bathroom and put it on, with the door closed. I screamed to Bryan that he could come in.

"Babe?" Bryan called.

"Lay down on the bed, don't take anything off. I'll be out in a minute. Enjoy the show!" I called.

I came out in his robe, I dimmed the lights a little more, this set was glow in the dark, I was waiting for my chest to be glowing. It was ; I heard Bryan laughing. I threw the robe off and somewhere in the room. I played with my glowing waist band first and then I walked towards Bryan, did another "kiss tease", and showed him my glow-in-the-dark bra being unclapsed and throw somewhere. I got on top of Bryan and immediately finished showing him my dominant side.

"Why haven't I seen this side of you before? It's hot!"

"Shush, you need to relax." I pulled my fingers off his shoulders and in between, 2 condoms, instead of one.

"How do you do it?" Bryan asked.

"I just do." I kissed him and removed his shirts, his tanktop and his fancy one. Then, I removed his pants and boxers. He was already growing hard.

"You, you just drive me crazy." Bryan said, when I saw his erection.

"I know I do." I winked at him. I wrapped his hard-on up and got back on top of him, I let him remove my glow-in-the-dark underwear and throw it somewhere, then I really became dominant. I had his wrists tied to the headrest and he was looking up at me, I put him inside me, heard him moan and started to 'rock' on top of him. We were both moaning louder and louder, I went faster and faster... 

But something stopped me. Bryan looked up at me and I told him to be quiet. I thought I heard someone knock and I did. I untied Bryan. We cleaned up his room and threw my things in my duffel bag. While I was getting in his closet, Bryan was getting dressed. You never know who's knocking, but I had a good feeling I knew who it was. I knew it was my mom.