5

What are you doing? You can't possibly think this is true? This is all a joke, this isn't real. You know it. Tell him to stop the car, and run. Run before it's too late. I again shook my head and ignored my thoughts. There was something about him that made me trust him. I was interrupted by the sound of his voice.

"Rebecca, this doesn't seem real to you, doesn't it?" he asked, his eyes never leaving the road.

"Not really, I'm just going to need some time to take it all in. How far is your place?"

"Not far- in fact, we're here."

   As soon as he stopped the car, I immediately started observing his home. His front door was red, but the rest of the house was a solid white. Nice neighborhood, I used to live on this street when I was younger. I was familiar with the place. I knew there would be witnesses in case anything 'bad' happened.

"This way." he gestured his hand into the home when he unlocked the door. I walked in and felt his hand, back on my hip. Which was kind of sore from his tight grip not too long ago. I flinched at his touch.

"Relax babe." he said, sincere in his tone. I followed him up the stairwell, solid wood painted black. He opened his bedroom door and I stepped in.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I can wait." he asked me. I was already laying on his bed. Must have been expensive, I had a feeling because it was too soft to be a 'regular' mattress.

"I'm sure." I really wasn't.

"Okay, but I gotta warn you, I can be a little rough." he winked before going to my jeans. It felt so weird, the way he stopped looking at me when he started. He was going to my top after my jeans were removed. I decided to speak.

"No, I can do it." I said, but as my hands were going to my buttoned top, he grabbed my wrists and shook his head 'no'.

"Just relax, I'll take care of it all." he winked and went to my underwear.

I heard him mumbling: "Nice." I kind've ignored it and relaxed, as I had been told. I flinched when he went to take it off.

"Calm down, I'll make you feel good. First time isn't it?" he winked and removed his shirt before removing my underwear. He looked at me one last time before beginning what he called "what drives the ladies wild." I knew exactly what he meant. When he started his 'process' I began to actually go wild. He licked the excitement off of me and then came up to me and kissed me. I began to undo his belt and he grabbed my hands, again.

"Hang on babe." he went into a drawer and grabbed a condom.

   Since he had just pleasured me, I wanted to pleasure him. "In return", is how I looked at it.

"Lay down." I whispered into his ear. He did as I told him. I undid his belt buckle, when he flinched. I repeated what he had told me:

"Calm down babe." I said to him. I winked and removed his jeans. After removing his boxers, he showed me the condom wrapper and I shook my head and said, "Not yet." he smiled and laid his head back down. I took that as my chance to have a little privacy when I pleasured him, he looked at me when I started to feel him. He moaned and laid his head back down. I started to 'suck' and I heard him start to moan louder and longer.  I went faster as he went louder. "Equal," I thought.

   He threw me under him and he told me that now I definitely needed to relax for this part. He connected us and I winced at the feeling. He kissed me on the neck and I relaxed a little bit. He leaned his neck near my lips and I pecked him a few times on his neck. He leaned me up from my back a little and unclipped my bra. He threw it on his floor fiercely. He felt on my breasts and looked up at me. I was already moaning while he was pumping himself into me, but his hands were soft and I enjoyed every minute of his touch. I knew it was real. 

"For your first time, you really knew what you were doing. I'm gonna take a shower, you want to?"

"What time is it?" I asked, leaning up slightly, I couldn't exactly comprehend well as I laid up from under his blanket.

"Uh, almost 2 AM. You want a shower?"

"2 AM?"   Good thing my mom's shift doesn't end until 9, I thought.

"Yeah, now for the third time?" he awaited my answer.

"Yes, I'd love a shower." I answered.

"Great, come on." he grabbed me from his bed and carried me to his bathroom. All we had on was our underwear, I couldn't exactly find my bra afterwards.

His bathroom was normal, kind of large. Walk in shower behind the door, bathtub next to it. When you walked into his white bathroom, you saw the sink and then a towel rack, and finally the toilet. His shower was a light blue, to match the blue tile that surrounded his shower, sink, and bathtub. He asked me if I wanted to take a bath or shower, I responded shower.

"Here, I'll start the water." he turned on the water, and steam poured out.

"Wait, you mean we're showering together?" I asked puzzled.

"Yeah, why wouldn't we? I've already seen you naked. What difference does it make?"

"Oh, uh okay." I walked in first, and he came in shortly after. For a walk-in shower, it was quite large. Large enough for the both of us. He grabbed a bottle of body wash, scented kind-of like strawberries, or cherries. He opened it and went to wash me, but I stopped him.

"I can wash myself." I giggled.

"I know, but I want to wash you, and you can wash me." he kissed me on my neck several times, while he washed the smooth body wash over me.  I rinsed the soap off of me and then I took the bottle from his hands and washed him. But, he was facing me so instead of kissing him on the neck, I kissed him on the lips. Since he was taller than me, he picked me up while I washed over his pecks and his abs. I enjoyed the shower, not just because we were together, but because I was actually happy.

This is actually real. This is true. I am his female, and he is my alpha.