28

The next morning, I woke up naseous, again. I got sick, again. Bryan came in to the bathroom and asked how I was. I told him I was still naseous and he walked out. I assumed he was going to get the pregnancy test.

"Babe, I'm back!" I heard Bryan call that from downstairs.

"Here you go babe. I'll be waiting right here." he laid on our bed and I went into the bathroom. 

Okay, so the pregnancy test needs to wait 5 minutes, untouched. I just have to wait. I made sure the bathroom door was locked and waited. Eventually the 5 minute timer I set on my phone went off. I walked over to the test and looked.

Not pregnant.

I walked out to Bryan and he looked up at me. I had the test in my hand, I handed it to him. He took a deep breath and looked at it.

"Babe, do you know what it says?" Bryan asked, a smile growing on his face.

"Yeah, not pregnant." I said, gloomily.

"Babe, look at it again." Bryan handed me the test, and I looked at it again.

Pregnant.

How could I not have seen that it did say 'Pregnant'? How? Bryan was so happy, and so was I. I couldn't believe it. I immediately threw on one of Bryan's shirts over my bra/underwear set and went on my laptop, looking for some help since it was my first.

"Are you excited?" Bryan asked me.

"Of course I am." I kissed his neck and he laid back down. Bryan put his arms around my hips and it felt different.  Maybe because I now have a kid inside me... I bookmarked a few helpful websites and closed the laptop. I laid close to Bryan and ran my fingers up and down his chest, like I always did. Bryan felt me and he gently pulled me closer to him. He kissed my forehead and we fell asleep together.

The rest of the night was peaceful, I woke up in the middle of the night. Something had occured to me, how could I hide this from my mom? I go to her house tomorrow and Sunday, so somewhere during those two days I need to figure out how to tell her. Maybe I could get Bryan to  come with me for a few hours, help me explain? No, I couldn't do that- she needs to hear it from me.