Part 23

TW: mentions of self harm, mentions of suicide

~Alex's POV~

I lay down on my bed and look at the hoodie Addy gave me which was currently hanging in my closet. I think of the memories and smile slightly.

I miss her so fucking much.

I probably went too far with blocking her on Instagram.

I open Snapchat and check her account. My eyes widen when I see her most recent snap.

It was a picture of her in a hospital gown with a heart monitor in the background with the caption 'smh I lived /j'.

Was it my fault?

What happened?

Is she ok?

Does that mean she's still in France?

I looked at the picture once more and saw the locket on her neck. The same locket with her and I in it.

I majorly fucked up.

I would have to apologize to her at some point I mean, I lost the love of my life. I grab my phone and call Karl. It rings a few times before he answers.

"Hello?" he giggles.

"Are you streaming?"

"Not that I'm aware"

"I have a problem"

"Lemme guess. An Addy problem?"

"Yes" I sigh.

"Hit me"

"I want to apologize to her. I want her back"

"Well have you forgiven her?"

"Yes"

"Then go apologize"

"Today? Now?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Are you sure? We've only been away from each other for like 3 days"

"It's been a week Alex. It's a perfectly fine time"

"A week? Damn"

"Yup"

"Thank you Carlos"

"Anytime. Go get your girl"

I hang up and take a deep breath. I look on my nightstand and see the ring that matches Addy's. I grab is swiftly and put it on my ring finger, admiring it for a while.

I hope she's in Mexico again.

~Addy's POV~

"I'm going to the store. You wanna come with?" Rory asks, putting her shoes on.

"No thanks. My leg hurts really bad"

"I'll get you some Advil and more of those instant ice pack things. You sure you're gonna be ok alone?"