Part 22

TW: mentions of self harm, mentions of suicide

~Addy's POV~

"Addy... Holy fuck what happened?" Rory stood there shocked.

"Long story..." I mumble.

"Come in, please"

I walk into the dorm and sit down on my bed, Rory sitting next to me.

"When you left, I felt really shitty so I broke a mirror and cut my hand... purposely" I raise my injured hand.

"I passed out after that and then I went to Ash's house and we got into a little fight. I then walked away and went to a bridge, jumped off, woke up in the hospital, came back here, saw Lisa and now I'm here" I feel tears well up in my eyes.

Rory sits there in silence, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. After a few moments, she just hugged me, crying quietly.

"I'm so sorry" she whispers.

"Why? It's not your fault. It's mine" I pull away from the hug.

"No... I shouldn't have snapped, I shouldn't have left you alone."

"It's ok. I promise"

"It's not. I love you so fucking much and the thought of losing you is scaring me"

"I love you too. You won't lose me, I promise"

"I'm calling Sofia to get her ass over here right now" she mumbles, pulling her phone out.

"Sofia. Come here right now. Addy's here" she says, hanging up soon after.

We wait a few minutes before we here someone aggressively knocking on the door. Rory opens it and Sofia stares at me.

"I'm sorry" she says, tears forming.

"It's fine" I'm cut off to her running up to me and tackling me into a hug.

"You're gonna break another bone of mine" I chuckle.

"What do you mean" Sofia glares at me.

She sits down and I explain the story to her. She looks terrified the whole time.

"You stupid fucking bitch" she hugs me again.

I laugh slightly.

"Please don't leave me" she whispers.

"I wouldn't dream of it"