"i'm loving this ride smooth like a beamer Smooth like that henny this what happens when we drinking i'm not gonna lie, you got me speechless Got 69, more then 25 reasons."

i love this song so much, of course i don't sing hella loudly i just like mumble and every so often saying them normally.

getting to my house wanna gets out the car while i start grabbing my purse and making sure i have everything in there.

unexpectedly wanna opens my door for me while holding his hand out for me to take. such a gentleman;)

grabbing his hand i grab our doggie while wanna goes to the trunk and grabs the bags

he told me to go open the door while he grabs them. while he brings everything inside i start walking downstairs to put noodles on the bed and walk back up to help wanna.

even though he told me no i still wanna help him cause we still have to bring everything down to my room. we mostly got double everything cause wanna has to have stuff in his room.

once we're settled and noddles has a corner in my room i realize i have to get a mini backpack so i can carry his stuff where ever i take him.

i sit with my back against the headboard, wanna grabs noodles and puts him in his arm while he picks up my feet and sits down putting them in his lap.

of course i have black socks on i don't think he's privileged enough for that yet. im just kidding. he sets noodles in my lap as he takes a nap on me while wanna starts massaging my feet.

"that feel good" he says lowly

"mmm hm, it does." i mumble

"you tired hm?" he said quietly

"kinda but i'm hungry." i mumble

" hold on ." he says

i feel him stop and get up he takes noodles and puts him in the middle of the bed.

"come here,change your clothes so you can get comfortable." he said soothingly.

"i'm tired i don't wanna get up." i whined.

"want me to grab you some clothes"he whispered

"yes please." i said

wanna goes to my closet and grabs me a pair of black shorts with a big t shirt.

"here get up so you can change." he said lowly

"ok" i said

i get up grab the clothes and start to change out of my shirt and shorts while wanna grabs his phone.

when i'm done changing he tells me to lay down. he sits a down and puts me feet bad in his lap, i still have my socks on.

"what do you want from taco bell." he asked me

"2  burritos with bean, cheese and rice in them." i responded

"you don't want a baja blast?"he questions

"no but you should get one so we can share."i smiled

"alright i'll get a large."he said lightly laughing

"are you gonna go get it?" i said confused because if he is i wanna go with him.

"no ima order it so while it's on the way here you can sleep while i rub your feet."

"oh ok." i say my heart warmed at the fact he's gonna let me sleep when he ordered us food and is gonna rub my feet.

that's shit is so fucking cute.

he's so fucking cute:)

"alright i just ordered it, i'll wake you up when it gets here." he said while turning off his phone and starting to rub my feet.

"okay." i mumble tiredly

———————————————————————————————
authors note: i ain't tryna see none of the "omgg not the dogs out" i mean when you have a boyfriend they usually have a thing for feet. like they love when you get your toes done or whatever. not every guy does so i get that but come on be mature. moving on i didn't go to school today because yesterday i had a headache in my 2 last classes so my mom pulled me out of school an hour before school ended so today my mom didn't take me to school.

Don't be a silent reader.