Chapter 11 The Necromancer and The Vampires

No one pov:

(y/n) was walking through the city to get home. He could teleport home, but he thought maybe a walk could help clear things up and regain the magic he used up. The vampires were looking around for (y/n) and they soon spotted him on one of the streets. They started heading over there.

(y/n) pov:

I like walking. Today is a nice cloudy day and I'm starting to regain the magic I used up from fighting Sika. He was the single toughest opponent I ever faced. I killed him but I lost my biggest weapon. It sucks but it was worth it to get revenge. There are other magical items I can make or find to make me more powerful again. I might not need it anymore after since I had already done what I needed to do.

(y/n) in mind: what should I do now

Then I thought I heard something behind me. I stopped and turned around. I saw 6 vampires and I knew most of them including Krul. I didn't recognize the top hat or blonde boy.

 I didn't recognize the top hat or blonde boy

I did give a smile at them

(y/n): well, well, a group of progenitors standing Infront of me. This is interesting. I know who most of you are but not you 2.

I pointed to the 2.

Urd: I'm Urd the 2nd progenitor and king of Russia

Lest: I'm Lest the 3rd progenitor and king of Germany

(y/n): I am (y/n) (l/n) or mostly known around here as the necromancer

Krul: you know me?

(y/n): yes Krul Tepes. I snuck into vampire places around here multiple times and learn more about your kind for years.

Urd: we also heard of what you have been doing and the people you killed

(y/n): haha oh yes. I raised a giant undead army, destroying that damn nation, and killed the Hiragi family, Ferid, Saito, and I had just killed the first.

Krul: you mean Sika?

(y/n): yes, but I lost my powerful staff from it. It was worth the price for revenge.

Lest: just what the hell are you? I killed spell casters before but humans or maybe even vampires can't be this powerful.

I chuckled a little before laughing loudly.

Chess: your insane

(y/n): I maybe insane but not like some people like some bad people. An example is I don't kill children and Ferid did multiple times. Anyways to answer your question, I am only half human. My human half is from a long line of spell casters. My grandmas are also powerful and not human. One is Baba Yaga or the powerful witch of the Russian woods. I'm sure you heard of her Urd.

Urd: I heard stories of her

(y/n): she is a fey or a hag to be more specific but the most powerful one. My other grandma is Lilith or the first woman and the first human to become a demon and one of the most powerful ones. That makes me half human, quarter hag, and quarter demon. I also heard after the world went down, chaos went down in hell and Lilith became the new ruler.

Crowley: I heard Lilith was created by God like Adam. Doesn't that make you the great-grandson of God?

(y/n): technically yes and I am likely next in line to rule hell. So, tell me.

I gave a wider smile.

(y/n): why were you all trying to find me?