Chapter 2 Humanity Falls and Undead Rises

No one pov:

Humanity was hit pretty damn hard. There was a disease that broke out and killed so many humans so fast. People were just dying everywhere all around the world. Only non-humans and humans under 14 years old were not affected. Humanity had fallen, but something else rises from the darkness. Vampires had finally emerged. They decided to collect as many surviving humans as possible. Krul Tepes was the vampire queen of Japan, and now Japan was hers. However, Krul and her vampires weren't the only ones collecting in Japan. (y/n) took notice pretty quickly. He heard a lot of noises. He teleported to Tokyo with a teleportation spell. He saw all of the dead bodies, explosions, and fires. He was surprised and smiled.

(y/n): well, I guess I get to see the world burn haha

Then he saw Krul and her troops march across the streets. He knew about vampires from going into... dark places and reading a few old books. Even Lilith told him a bit about vampires. He knew their plan even before one of the vampires spoke on a microphone. He looked at the dead bodies again and got an idea.

(y/n): well, Krul Tepes, you won't be the only one collecting around here haha

He went back to his home. He has gotten a lot of his undead minions and raised more of them for his plan. First, he waited for a little while. He wanted to be sure that there won't be so many vampires around to get in the way. Soon after he waited for a good while, he and his undead come out of his domain. There was a town nearby. (y/n) walked down the street through there followed by multiple skeletons and zombies. He smiled with the corpses around.

(y/n): get all of the corpses you can bring

They listened to their master and spread around. They got as many corpses as they could get. The ones who carried the corpses started to walk back to (y/n)'s lair. (y/n) decided to make the work easier by raising some of the corpses. He did a spell and multiple bodies rise as zombies. Some of the bodies were burnt and became skeletons due to the lack of flesh.

(y/n): good now get to work, we have much to do

They did just that till a little boy hugged one of the zombies.

Boy: DADDY!

(y/n) walked over to them. The zombie just pushed the boy away.

(y/n): that's not your father anymore. His body now serves me.

The boy just looked scared. (y/n) smiled at him.

(y/n): I would get going if I were you

The boy soon ran away. (y/n) went back to what he was doing. He raises more bodies. He was done with the town. He then went back home. The corpses that weren't animated, were put aside near the mansion to reanimate later. Soon as (y/n) entered into one of his studies, he saw a figure. He was going to get ready for an attack, but then he heard her voice.

Lilith: hello (y/n)

(y/n): oh, it's just you grandma. I thought for a bit that you were an uninvited guest in my home.

Lilith: well, you didn't let me into this house

(y/n): you are always welcome here. Anyways, may I ask why you are here?

Lilith: I'm sure you know what happened to the humans

(y/n): I do know. Humanity has fallen and now the undead rises out. Vampires are collecting surviving humans and I'm sure you know why. I just went to a town and got multiple corpses.

Lilith: I know what you mean, but that won't be the only town you get corpses from

(y/n): that was just one of the many places I will get corpses at. This is the beginning of a greater plan. I will use the undead I have to take care of some personal business. It would take years, but it will be worth it.

Lilith: I think I have an idea of what that is. Anyways, from what happened, Hell is currently in chaos. I will be gone for a while. What I'm going to do will take years also. I might be able to visit but not very likely.

(y/n): well, good luck in whatever it is grandma

Eventually, Lilith left for hell. (y/n)'s plan will continue, and it can determine the fate of a few things in the future.