Chapter 1 Story

No one pov:

Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman who found each other. They were both only half-human and had powerful magic. The woman was the daughter of the most powerful hag, Baba Yaga. The man was the son of the first woman and human to become a demon, Lilith. The 2 had things in common and soon fell in love. They had to ask permission from their parents for marriage. Their mothers agreed because of how common they were to each other and both powerful with magic. Their fathers were already dead by then. The 2 became married. After, they traveled to Japan to settle down. They decided to make a home in Aokigahara Forest so dark magic could be more powerful for them and less likely to be disturbed by other people. Years later, they had a family meeting in Baba Yaga's home. (m/n) then announced something.

(m/n): I want a baby

Her husband, mother, and mother-in-law were surprised for a bit. Her mother then smiled.

Baba Yaga: I would love to have a grandchild

Lilith: I don't see why not. I also wondered what they would come out as.

Then they talked about the ritual to give away power to their child. (m/n) and (d/n) eventually agreed to it. They got some help from their mothers, and the ritual was done. They weren't too powerful anymore, but not the same for their child. (m/n) became pregnant and gave birth to a boy.

(d/n): what should we name him?

(m/n): I don't know. Maybe one of our mothers can help.

They talked to them, and Lilith had one.

Lilith: how about (y/n)?

(y/n) seemed to chuckle at that. They kept that name for him. (y/n) soon had gotten some of his magic at a young age. Because of that, his parents began to teach him how to use magic and other powers relating to his heritage. Baba Yaga taught him some of his magic and some dark rituals. Lilith visited him a few times and taught him about other supernatural creatures. Then became interested in necromancy after hearing stories about his grandpas.

(y/n): I want to do necromancy

They were happy he chose a type of magic, but his father warned him.

(d/n): (y/n) I just want to warn you about using necromancy. It's powerful and can be very useful but has a price like some types of magic. Your body will become more physically weak, and you are more likely to become insane.

(y/n) thought about it and spoke.

(y/n): I accept the risk and consequences. Grandma told me there is a price for everything even the smallest thing can be the price.

(d/n) was surprised his mom told (y/n) that. (y/n) learned how to raise the undead. He practiced in the forest and brought up skeletons and zombies. He was making nice amounts of them at once. Eventually, (y/n) was starting to become powerful, even more than his parents. His parents were proud of him for that. He also learned other kinds of magic to use. Things seem like they won't change, but fate had other plans. (y/n)'s parents decided to leave for Tokyo for a trip.

(d/n): we will be gone for a few days (y/n). I'm going to leave most of my magical items here, so be careful of them.

(y/n): I will. Bye, mother and father.

That was the last time (y/n) saw his parents, alive at least. It was over a day before (y/n) got curious about his parents. He tried to cast a spell to send a telepathic message to them, but nothing happened. He wondered why and then he cast a spell to see them. He used one of the big mirrors in the house to see them Once he did it, he soon regrated it. He saw his parent's bodies. He was horrified by the sight.

(y/n): MOTHER FATHER!

Then he saw who the murderers were. They were in uniforms. They talked about how interesting of a fight they were. (y/n) heard they were a nation called The Japanese Imperial Demon Army. (y/n) then angrily shattered the mirror. He cried on the floor. Then he felt a presence. He came to it, and it was his father's staff or the staff of Undying Power. He grabbed it and felt power going into him. It also changed him mentally. From the loss he just had and using necromancy eventually got to him, he wasn't the same anymore. He gained insanity. He cried again for a bit then turned... laughter.

(Skip to joker laughing)

(y/n) also swore revenge someday. He decided to keep learning more about necromancy and power. He will be prepared for the day when it's time. Now a small army of around 100 undead skeletons and zombies. But those numbers will change soon.