Five

Next thing I know you were in my
Tshirt, right there, your hair
Messed up like a Guns N' Roses video
Oh-oh, so hot
Still got it up in my head
You were movin' around in the TV light
I ain't ever seen anything like
Your dress, my floor, the way you wore my tshirt

Tshirt x Thomas Rhett

Jake

Beckham is passed out across my lap as we begin our descent into Miramar. She crashed not long after we talked about the baby, and I grabbed her favorite blanket out of her bag and draped it across her.  I brush my fingers through her hair, gently rousing her awake. "Wake up gorgeous, we're about to land" I tell her as she blinks awake. She rises to sit up in her seat, stretching her arms up as she does. She has creases across her check that match the wrinkles in my sweatpants and it's cute as fuck.  She's still sleepy and leans her head back on my shoulder.  By the time we land, she's fallen back asleep and this time I don't have the heart to wake her again.   It's a little chilly compared to Texas, so I pull out my phone and open the app to start my truck and get the heat going. 

"Hey Roost, would you mind grabbing my keys out of my bag, grabbing our bags, and putting them in the truck for me?  I'm just gonna carry her, lil mama needs the rest," I ask. 

"Sure thing, brother.  We'll meet you outside."  Nix packs her things into her bag and slings it over the shoulder and Roost grabs mine doing the same.  I slip my arm around her waist, pulling her into my chest, then scoop her up from under her legs.  Mav has made his way over and tucks the blanket around her to protect her from the chill coming off of the ocean.  Rooster and Phoenix are placing our bags in the backseat and Mav props open the passenger side for me, then I gently place her in the seat and buckle her in.  It's almost hilarious how hard she's sleeping, because she's the lightest sleeper I've ever known.  Usually, she'd wake up if she heard a drop of water from the kitchen sink across the house from her room.  Now?  She's out cold and I'm almost convinced it would take a whole marching band to wake her up.  I let out a slight chuckle at the thought.  I hop in and start the truck, driving it through the gate that leads to the runway so I can park next to the plane and quickly unload our boxes.  Nix and Roost do the same, Bradshaw parking his old ass Bronco next to me.  We quickly load our stuff in, and I make the decision for us to stay at my townhouse on base tonight.  Sure, Todd Jones isn't stupid enough to show up around here this soon after being busted, but I do believe it's possible that he came by while we were all extremely unaware he was involved and set something up.  I'm probably just being paranoid, but Beck and the baby aren't worth the risk.

I pull the truck into the garage and quickly hop out to unlock the garage door before I slip around to Beckham. I open the door to the house before I unbuckle her seatbelt and scoop her out of the seat once again before heading inside. I flip on lights as I make my way through the house and end my trip in my bedroom. My little honey bee stays racked the hell out, so I strip her down to her cute little panties and slide one of my tshirts over her head, then tuck her under the covers of my bed.  This is the first time she's ever slept here and it leaves a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest.  I grab our bags out of the truck, lock up the house, strip down to my boxers, and climb into bed with Beck.  I pull her into my chest and snuggle my face in her neck then drift off to sleep.

We sleep in much later than normal the next day, waking up around noon and to the sound of Beckham groaning.  "Ew. How the fuck did I drool so much?"   I feel the smooth fabric of my comforter quickly swipe against my chest and open my eyes to see Beckham trying to wipe up the puddle on my chest.  "You were so tired, sweetheart.  Growing that little nugget, traveling, and the craziness of the other night gives you a free pass on the drool, pretty girl," I explain with a kiss.  "You still up for going to see the crew?  Mav texted me after we got home last night to tell me that we're all invited to their house for dinner at 4ish."