EX Being The Bad Guy For Once (Part 1, S7)

... Imagine having a creative title. This is gonna have many parts so I'm just gonna call it EBTBGFO or EBT+. Long and weird, but I don't want to type that name out every time and I don't want to come up with an actually title. :|

These will be a lot longer than your average chapter, maybe around 3000 words each.

Category: Hurt/Comfort

Main Character(s): Xisuma, Ren, Etho

TW: Blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-POV: Xisuma Void-

Xisuma had been worrying about what his brother was doing, trapped in the void. Was EX up to no good? Was he formulating a plan to destroy the Hermits? Was he going to exact his revenge? The admin was never so right to worry in his life.

"TFC! RUN!" Xisuma yelled, summoning a shield of magic to block the two magical shots coming at them. As the orbs shattered on his shield he spotted Ren and Doc in the distance, running away from another pair of crackling red comets.

Xisuma watched helplessly as one hit Doc full in the chest, making him collapse to the ground, the same happening to Ren moments later. Neither hybrid got back up, both just lying on the ground, seemingly unconsicous.

"What's going on?!" TFC asked from behind him.

"I'm not entirely sure, but I think it has something to do with EX." Xisuma sighed.

"Oh. That guy. This is suddenly making a whole lot more sense, he wants revenge because he was banned right?" TFC mused. X nodded, getting out his communicator. None of the Hermits had said anything since the attack, but there were a few messages that had came during it.

stressmonster101: whats going on?! help!

iJevin: what is THAT?!

Zedaph: its coming from spawn

falsesymmetry: HELP HELP HELP BEJUR543/.'6UROPIRU56;HWO'45WPIU4HI4W9U8 GURHJFQL;QTOJISHI

Docm77: being chased by magic orb help

xBCrafted: um whats going on hypno and i are just chillin at my base

Xisuma tilted his head at xB's message as he flew to the shopping district. How had the spell not reached him and Hypno yet? Were they not a target? Or just too far away? Most likely the latter.

Xisuma: Everyone that is awake, please say something in chat and come to the town hall.

xBCrafted: coming. what's happening?

hypnotizd: idk something about magic orbs chasing people

Tinfoilchef: well im coming obviously.

iJevin: cnt. hlp im ablob

Xisuma: Jevin are you okay?

iJevin: no im a blb

Xisuma: you're in slime form?

iJevin: knda. ye

The admin typed that he was coming to Jevin's base and flew towards the blue and white hollow cylinder cut out the ocean. Xisuma spotted Jevin just as the little blue blob fell off a ledge into the ocean. The slime expanded, apparently absorbing the water, until Jevin practically exploded.

iJevin drank too much.

iJevin: m at spwn

hypnotizd: yeah ive got him with me