"Felicity."

She stopped, glancing up at Zephyr whom stirred hazlily beside her. She peered around in the darkness, ears open as her eyes were practically useless. Gentle snores from everyone around, even from the dog. The boat creaked softly as the small waves pushed into it, creating a sort of soft ambiance sound. Crashing waves, tenderly creaking boat, soft sleepy breathing. The lightweight rain and distant, muted thunder added to it all. Time slowed down for a perfect, gentle moment, and all that was heard was the combination of soft, sleepy sounds. All that was seen was a very soft reflection on the surface of the ripples in the water, and a soft light outline to Zephyr's dark face, a slight reflection of his shadowed eyes, noting that he was looking at Felicity. She inhaled shallowly, unable to take her eyes off of him, off of the warm darkness that shrouded them like a blanket, off of the soft sounds that cradled them and seemed to float them onto a low-light beach somewhere, where the night life had finally died and the calm woosh of the warm spring wind and waves on sand comforted them, held them, gave them peace and comfort that they also somehow found equally in one another.

Finally, lips seeming heavy or slow to move, Zephyr spoke, "You okay?"

"Fine, why?"

"You were breathing hard."

"Oh. I guess I began to panic."

"That's okay. I do too, sometimes. Just worried me is all. Anything I can do?" His voice was low and whispery, slightly slurred from his drowsiness. His head rested on Felicity's shoulder now, and he seemed absolutely exhausted.

"You panic sometimes, too?" Felicity asked, curious, and wondering how far she could press the matter before he shut her down. It may have been manipulative for her to do so, knowing he was drowsy and therefore more likely to spill his guts. Only, she genuinely simply wanted to learn more about him, and her rather unmalicious intentions made the slight unlawfulness able to be overlooked in her book of morals.

"I do," he nodded shallowly.

"How come?" He sighed, clearly uncomfortable, and feeling bad, Felicity delicately added, "You don't have to tell me."

"No, its alright," he sighed quietly again, whispering softly still, hesitating, struggling to get the words out. "I just am scared."

"Yeah, I think we're all a little bit scared right now."

"No, no. Not like that. I mean yeah, like that too. But that's not why I panic."

"Oh."

He paused often as he spoke, as if delaying the truth would make it less burdening, "It happens sometimes, where I can't breathe, because I'm scared of having to attain for my sins. Of having to pay for them."

"Your sins? Zephyr, I never took you as the religious type."

"It's not like that," he hissed frustratedly.

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay, I'm sorry. I'm just bad at explaining it."

"That's okay. I'll listen as long as it takes."

And he smiled in the dark, barely noticeable to either of them, "Thanks."

"I am curious, but if it brings you that much anxiety, you really don't have to tell me. We all have things we'd like to hide."

"You, too?" he asked.

"Me, too."

"Like what?" Felicity was caught off-guard and hesitated, her body stiffening at the words. So, Zephyr spoke, "I'll tell you if you tell me."