"So, what, you just let her go?" Diego quizzed the boy.

"Well, Vanya had a lot to process." He defended. "She'll come around. I know she will." He sighed, turning around again to pace the other way.

"What about the guys that went after her?"

"The Swedes?" Five questioned.

Elliot handed him and Lila a cup of coffee, "Yeah, I mean, how do you know they won't go after her again?"

"We don't."

"Mm, any idea who sent them?" Lila asked taking a sip of her hot beverage.

"Oh, I have my suspicions." Five said and picked up his mug from the table. "But, right now, our first priority is finding dad and getting answers, cause everything else depends on it."

He sat down on a love chair opposite of Diego and Kali took her mug filled with hot chocolate that Elliot had just come back with. The girl sat so close beside Five that she was nearly on top of him. She tapped his arm four times and without looking Five laid his hand facing upwards on his knee - something that the two had made up when they were younger. The girl smiled at the fact he still remembered, placed her mug down and played with his fingers. She traced small shapes on his palm and ran a finger along his hand. Five shivered slightly at the feeling but it luckily went unnoticed by the girl who was transfixed by the hand.

It was, however, noticed by Diego who raised his eyebrows slightly before shaking it off, "Which, for the record, I found him already." He pointed out.

"And then let him go, before we could have a meaningful conversation." Five smirked and crossed a leg over his other after setting his mug down.

"He stabbed me." Diego deadpanned.

"I'm surprised he waited this long, Diego. We've all had the urge."

Lila laughed and raised a hand to Five, expecting him to high-five her, "Good one."

He stared blankly at it, "Good thing I know where dad is going to be tonight." He pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to his brother.

The man took it and opened it, "Where'd you get this?"

"Found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you." Five smirked.

"Haha." Diego laughed sarcastically, he began to read, "Hoyt Hillenkoetter and the consulate General of Mexico in Dallas cordially invite you to a gala."

"Whoa, wait. Hoyt Hillenkoetter?" Elliot clarified. "Are you serious?"

"You know him?" Five asked, leaning forward but leaving his hand back so Kali could still play with it.

Lila gasped and looked up from the paper, "We should go. Says there's gonna be a seafood tower."

Elliot continued, "No, Hillenkoetter is... is one of the Majestic Twelve."

"The hell is the Majestic Twelve?" Diego asked.

"What? It's a... a secret committee." He began to go through his stuff, "Uh, scientists, military, uh, deep state. No one knows what they really do."

"Wait, so they're government?" Number Two asked sitting up slightly.

"Shadow government. Yeah, Kennedy was the first president to try and push 'em into the light, but these guys are not to be trifled with. Oh..." He found what he was looking for and walked back over to them, placing a picture on the coffee table. "Oh, here we go. Ah, right here. This, uh... Oh, right here. That's Hoyt right here." He pointed to a man.

Kali leaned forward to look as well. She only counted eleven-

"I only count 11." Lila pointed out. Kali sighed and leaned back into the chair, continuing to play with Fives' fingers.