Farewell, Beloved Thief/ Master Of The Sun

Start from the beginning

'Okay bad news..' She says and Hawk looks up at her. 'Have we run out on scraps?!' The pig shouts worried. Melony stares blankly at the pig. 'How did you know?' she asks confused and Hawk shrieks 'Oh no! We're gonna starve!' M/n smirks letting out a laugh. 'Not if we eat you..'

Hawk screams and runs upstairs probably to hide. Meliodas comes out of the kitchen 'Looks like our search for Escanor will have to wait.. we're out on food' he says and M/n sighs 'It's because you've been giving it all to that pig' M/n says.

'There's a village nearby, who wants to go out there and buy things?' Meliodas asks the 3 with a wide grin. 'I do!' Elizabeth says happily and M/n sweatdrops. 'I don't know..i mean last time you bought a hairbrush..that didn't work! Such a scam!' M/n says angrily and Melony laughs. 'Maybe my brothers hair is the problem not the brush'

'Melony you'll have to go!' Meliodas says and Melony shakes her head. 'Nuh-uh it's your tavern so not my problem.' She says as Elizabeth picks up a broom before handing it to her. 'Then you can help me clean the tavern' The silver-nette says with a sweet smile that Melony couldn't resist. 'Okay..'

'I guess it's up to you and Me, M/n..' Meliodas says to his partner. M/n looks at him and scoffs 'Ain't no way I'm gonna go buy groceries..' he says and the blond pouts. 'Please! I don't wanna go alone!' Meliodas says with his best puppy dog eyes. M/n closes his eyes and shakes his head. 'Not gonna work...' he says and Meliodas rolls his eyes. 'C'mon M/n! Just this once..' the blond says and M/n opens one eye. Just seeing Meliodas's pouty face made him melt

'Fuck fine!' M/n says as he jumps out of his chair. Meliodas cheers in victory before grabbing the collar of M/n's shirt pulling him down. He gives him a quick kiss and pulls away. 'Alright I'll get the money..' the blond says before running upstairs.

'Sucks to be you..' Melony says and M/n snorts 'You literally can't talk, just by looking at Eliza's face you gave in..i gave in, in like 4 minutes.. that's progress..' M/n says and deadpans. Meliodas really did have him wrapped around his finger, didn't he.

Meliodas comes down stairs again holding a little bag. M/n feels Mama Hawk stop moving making it obvious that they had arrived at the town. 'Please be careful you two!' Elizabeth says concerned. 'And don't do anything reckless' Meliodas nods at the girl and M/n reassures her 'I'll keep him in check' He says and Meliodas gives him a little push. M/n sighs before opening the door and walking outside.

'It's been a while since we did this!' Meliodas exclaims excited as both males jump off Mama Hawk before heading together to the village. 'You know, go somewhere together..just the two of us' he adds and M/n nods. It has indeed been a while since y'know Melony came back and Elizabeth reentered their lives. 'I guess so..' M/n says before the sound of people fills his ears.

'Did you bring a basket..?' M/n asks as he looks around the market. Meliodas stares at him blankly and M/n facepalms. 'Oh for god's sake..' M/n mumbles and snaps his fingers making a basket appear on the ground. Meliodas picks it up 'You shouldn't say god's name Infront of a demon..' Meliodas tells him stopping before a vegetables and fruits stall/stand. (I don't frickin know)

'I guess..' M/n says and starts filling the basket with the fruits and vegetables. 'This will be enough for a couple days..i mean the tavern his pretty much full. Also King left so is less food for Elizabeth to cook.' M/n explains and Meliodas nods.

'That'll be 4 silver coins' The man behind the stall says. M/n opens the little bag and hands the Man the 4 coins.

'Okay, i can take care of the meat..' Meliodas says. M/n knew what he meant. Why spend money on meat if you have a boyfriend who can catch the meat for you. A bit weird but okay.

'Alright, Milk, cheese and booze.' M/n says. They probably needed a lot more but he couldn't think of anything right now. 'Oh! Yeah, chocolate...' M/n adds quickly.