twenty

CLARKE'S POV-

Walking down the aisle, my hand intertwined with Bellamy's, is just plain weird.
Especially with how Bellamy and I have been in the past and in the past few weeks.
I also secretly love it. The matching dress and tie, the little stares throughout the ceremony, and quick smirks from Bellamy whenever I make eye contact with Bell.

After the rehearsal, Bellamy waits in the foyer, while I stand with Kim and David as they talk to the priest.

Octavia, Karen, and Daniel talk in the aisle, laughing.

Kim glances at me and smiles, stepping away, whispering," You have a secret admirer waiting in the lobby, dear. Why are you standing here with us? Go."

I nod," I know, I know. But, Daniel..."

She glances at him," He's a family friend now. Go, be happy."

I smile," Really?"

She sighs," Clarke, look at the way he's looking at you right now..."

I nod," Yeah? What's that look?"

Kim squeezes my hand, and smiles," Let's just say...I get that look from David."

I nod, giving her a quick hug and walking towards Bellamy. His arms hang loose, trying to stray from his pockets. He's so nervous, it's adorable.

I'm nervous too, I just realized I was chipping at my already chipped nail polish on my way over to him.

I reach him, nervously standing in front of him.

He smiles," Hi."

" Hey." I say, friendly hitting his arm.

He looks at his arm, laughing.

I laugh too, shaking my head and hiding my face. " Sorry."

He laughs," Do you want to get out of here?"

I nod," Yeah, can we go get a drink?"

He laughs," A drink? Yeah, where?"

" My place," I say with a nod," I found Kim's secret stash of some good stuff."

We start walking towards the doors and I follow. He jokes," Are we in high school?"

I shrug," Good, expensive stuff, and my place so we can talk, alone."

He shushes me, covering my mouth," We are in a church though."

I nod, pulling away his arm," Right."

" So we need to talk? Huh? Alone? What's that mean? I'm curious." He smirks.

I laugh," Yeah, we need to talk, you said so before the ceremony."

He nods," Oh, right, I did say that."

" And I agree."

" You think we need to talk?" He says, stopping on the sidewalk.

I pat his back, smirking," I'll see you a little bit."

He furrows his brow in a confused manner after I walk away. I laugh, I like teasing him. I miss it.

***

I like teasing you guys too (so ignore the shortness)

TYSM for 5k reads!!! Crazy!!