eighteen

BELLAMY'S POV-

Throughout the drive home, I glance at Octavia. Her arms gripped to the steering wheel, and a scowl on her face.

" What's wrong, sis?"

She shakes her head," You're unbelievable."

" What?"

She looks at me for a second, rolling her eyes," You heard me."

" Does this have something to do with Clarke and I? Because that's none of your business."

She laughs," None of my business? None of my business? Are you kidding?"

" Don't make this all about you, O."

" All about me? Bellamy, you're my brother, you come to me with all your Clarke advice and stories. Clarke, she's my bestfriend, she comes to me with all her advice and stories. And I'm speak of the back and forth shit you two do."

" Clarke and I aren't back and forth. We're on or we're off, that's it."

She laughs again," You two haven't changed at all since high school."

" No, Clarke and I...we're not..." I say, thinking.

She laughs even more," You know I'm right. You two are too crazy about each other to give up, but too lazy to make it work that you don't even try. Hey, lazy and crazy, that rhymes." She laughs to herself.

I cross my arms," Well it doesn't matter. She already chose."

" Chose you." She says, as if I should already know.

" What?"

She shrugs," If you ever let her talk, you would know that she chose already."

" Chose Daniel."

She shakes her head, giving me a look," She said no, you dumbass."

" She said no..."

She nods slowly," She said no."

I punch the door," She said no. Fuck. She said no?"

Octavia nods," Yeah, if you weren't so drunk and using her, then she would've told you."

" Using her? She used me!"

She shrugs," Fine, whatever, you used each other!"

" Did she tell you that? That I used her last night?"

" No, she didn't. But we both very well know, you used each other, you need each other more than you think."

I scoff," No, we don't."

" You adore her, she's absolutely insane over you. Gosh, admit it already."

I shake my head," She said no?"

She laughs," She said no, Bellamy."

" Well, now I kind of feel like a dick." I joke.

She laughs, hitting my shoulder," What are you going to do, Bellamy?"

I take a deep breath, scratching the back of my head.

***

Well, well, well Bellamy Blake has to make some decisions