Part 9 - Another one?

I attached Gabby's outfit in the image above if you don't like it feel free to imagine something else :)

Gabby.

I shoved my brother off of me, "go away Allan I'm sick." I snapped turning around. He ripped my blanket off of me, "no you're not Gabby. Now get up, if you think there's any chance you can sneak off and investigate without us, you're wrong." 

I rolled my eyes at him, "I. AM. SICK you idiot." I snapped coughing on him and making him jump away. "Ok! Geez I believe you keep your germy breath away from me." he muttered leaving the room. I pulled the blancket back on me and waited to hear the door slam, our parents were out of town for work so Allan and I were on our own again. I didn't mind it, I liked having the house to myself.

Then I checked my watch and waited ten minutes, there was no way Allan would hold out for that long, he'd get bored and want to go see Squints or Benny. 

I got dressed quickly and then went downstairs to eat some breakfast before going to get my supplies, my brother wasn't stupid but he also wasn't persistant enough. I was going ivestigating without him and now that he was gone there was nothing he could do to stop me. 

I shoved my torch, note book and the camera I had borrowed from Bella into my bag and grabbed my key before leaving. I slammed into someone as I went into the shed to go and get my bike. The impact had me falling onto the floor but luckily whoever it was grabbed my arm and caught me. 

They yanked me back up to my feet, "and where do you think you're going Mclennan?" 

You have got to be kidding me, I thought turning my head up to see the dark brown eyes of none other than Benjamin Rodriguez. "I thought you were sick." 

"Well I lied." I muttered ripping my arm out of him grip and shouldering past him. He snorted, "obviously." I rolled my eyes at the comment and grabbed my bike chain, putting it in the basket of my bike. Then I started pushing it outside and out of the garden fence. I gt on my bike and started to cycle away. 

A couple of seconds later I heard someone chime their bell behind me and I turned my head to see Rodriguez catch up, "you didn't think I'd let you off that easily. You're not the only one who leaves their freinds to check on their siblings. 

"Unfortunately." I replied making a sharp left down the road. He followed, unsurprisingly, Benny was too persistant for his own good. Eventually I reached night club that Helena had been killed at and Rodriguez, who had been pestering me with questions about were I had been going, stopped dead in his tracks. 

"Tell me your joking and we're not actually about to go in there Mclennan?" Benny asked incredulously. "I'm joking and we're not actually about to go in there." I replied chaining up my bike and slinging my back pack on again. "I'm serious Gabby, what if the killer is still in there?" 

"This place was crawling with officers up until today! You really think the killer came back after to live here." I asked, making him roll his eyes, "maybe! I mean we're about to have a look around, it's just as plausible that the killer does too." 

"You wouldn't be scared now would you Rodriguez." I asked pulling out my flashlight, lucky for him I had brought a spare just in case mine ran out of battery. "No!" he snapped snatching the torch out of my hand. I smiled, "great, then lets stop arguing and have a look around." 

Luckily the back door of the club hadn't been locked so we could sneak in easily, "we'll split up I'll cover downstairs you cover the main floor then we can come back and go upstairs." I told him, "and before you ask if I'm crazy, the faster we look the faster we can get out."