Part 8 - the Party pt 2

Teeny.

I sat down on the floor sullenly, I was not going to give them the satisfaction of Pheeny or whatever it was they were planning.

"Teeny, Teeny teeeeeenny." Phillips taunted from the back of the tiny room. I could barely see him because the room wasn't lit save for the cracks of light by the door. The music played softly through.

"Not talking to you." I answered making him laugh. "You know Teens."
"No." I answered instantly cutting him off.
"No you don't know or no you do t want to hear it?" He asked.

"Both." I replied annoyed
"See I knew you'd come around and talk to me." He replied, I could practically hear his smirk.
"Shut up." I muttered, god he was infuriating.

"Are you really not taking to me because I threw that stupid ball over the fence or because I hurt your feelings and you like me?" He asked smugness radiating through the room.

"I don't have a crush on you." I answered glaring at him. He laughed, "then why don't I believe you?" I scrunched up my face in frustration, "I do not have a crush on you Phillips."

"Oh yeah prove it." He replied, I realised how that his voice was much closer and that he was almost opposite me at this point.
"Prove it?" I scoffed
"Yeah exactly, prove it."

"And how exactly do you suggest I do that genius?" I asked crossing my arms, I mean who did he think he was?
"Kiss me and tell me you didn't feel any spark at all, nothing."

I laughed, he couldn't be serious. "That might just be the most arrogant thing I've ever had, I think what's really going on here is you have a crush on me and you want a kiss."

He grinned, "so what if I do. Besides you can deflect all you want but I know you're ju-."
I leant over and kissed him mid sentence, I was going to shut his entitled mouth  for good.

Warmth flood through me as I gently pressed my lips against his and our foreheads touched. I forced myself to pull away, "see, nothing." I whispered breathlessly.

"I think you might have to prove me wrong again Teeny because there is no way you didn't feel anything after that." Phillips whispered back.

"No problem." I answered before I moved closer to him so that our knees were touching, I cupped his face in my hands and he brushed my hair out of my face his finger leaving a burning trail on my face.

I moved even closer to him and kissed him again, I would never admit to it, but he was right every touch every time his hand brushed against mine I felt a shiver run through me.

Before I could pull away again Phillips wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me onto his lap. His arms held me in place firmly and I softly parted my lips and let him deepen the kiss.

It wasn't like I'd never been kissed before, I had, but it had never been like this. I was pressed against him and let my fingers run down from his face down to his chest.

He couldn't have been as bad at baseball as Gabby, Benny, Yeah-yeah and the others said he was because he had abs. "This is such a bad idea." I muttered against his mouth.

I could feel his lips shift into a smile, "then why do I hope Bella and Gabby don't open the door for the next hour?"

To my surprise I laughed, before he pulled me back in towards him.