fire & flame

FIRE & FLAME . . . !
©️2022 - strangers to soulmates
the vampire diaries & the originals !

***

***

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - season two to four

THE ORIGINGALS - season one to --??

***

'he set fire to the world around him'

'but never let a flame touch her'

***

SYNOPSIS

In New Orleans, seventeen years ago, Aarav Singh and Bani Singh, the alpha and luna of the crescent wolf pack, gave birth to the next luna of the crescent pack, Laya Singh. After years of trying to have a child, after years of crying and praying, their wish was finally fulfilled, and their baby girl was in their arms, alive and healthy, making them the happiest they'd ever been in their entire life.

Little did they know, that their happiness wouldn't last long, little did they know that the baby girl they had spent years praying for, they wouldn't even get to spend a full month with. One night, while the whole crescent pack was asleep, intruders entered their home and murdered a lot of them, while others were left to be cursed. The new parents knew their time was up, but they couldn't let their daughter die, they wanted her to live, became the best version of herself, rule like she was born to, which is why they sent the baby away with one of their pack members while they stayed back to fight till their last breath.

Kennedy Clark, the pack member Aarav and Bani gave their daughter to, ran as fast as she could, she vowed to keep the baby girl in her arms safe, no matter what, which is why she ran from New Orleans, but she wasn't fast enough.

One night, the newly appointed sheriff Elizabeth Forbes was doing rounds on the borders of the small town of Mystic Falls in Virginia, when she came across a body and a small basket. Liz had never seen something like that before, the woman looked like an animal had brutally attacked her face and body, leaving her completely unrecognizable. Once she called backup, Liz's attention went towards the basket when she heard a baby's cry, removing the blanket that was covering the basket, Liz was met with a little baby girl who nothing but that blanket and a small note left with her.