Mind Over Fangs Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

"Maybe we could figure out why he's here. Just don't kill him! Please... For me?" I bit my lip, trying to keep tears from coming out. Something flashed in his eyes as he slowly dropped his arm. 

"Fine." he sighed, his anger residing. "But, YOU are going to be the one to take care of him." He looked pointedly at me as the other three gaped at him.

"But, Casey-" McKaylia began.

"No buts. She has a point." Casey slowly and painfully got off the gigantic wolf.

Ash shook her head. "Dang, Casey. Never listen to any of us, but when a pretty little psychic tells you to do something that can deal with life or death, you listen to her. MEN!" she smirked. Casey rolled his eyes.

"Uh, not to break this up, but he's bleeding on the floor, and blood stains are a bugger to get out." Lilly said, but she smiled. 

***

"When's he going to turn back?" I asked Casey later that day. We were sitting in the middle of the huge kitchen, a whole bunch of healing stuff around me. I was busy cleaning the wolf's fur. It was still sticky with blood, but it wasn't as bad. 

"Dunno. Soon probably." he shrugged, which he soon found out was a bad idea. He winced as his shoulder locked up. "Ouch." he muttered. I rolled my eyes.

"Here, you next." I grabbed the washcloth and crawled over to where Casey was sitting, and started cleaning his cuts on his cheek. He flinched as it touched. 

"Baby." I mocked, as I started dabbing the washcloth more gently. He stuck his tongue out childishly and I smacked him with the washcloth. 

"Stop moving!" I snapped, as I finished cleaning the cut on his face. "Now... The other cuts... Oh dear." I flushed, realizing he had to take off his shirt for me to get to them.

"Hm? What? You don't want to see my shirtless?" Casey smirked. "I know, I'm God-like." he said.

"Yeah, right. The only thing that's even remotely God-Like is your ego. Now just take it off." I said, shutting my eyes. When I opened them, I would've been drooling if I didn't have any self control. He was perfectly toned, with abs, despite his lean figure. His pale skin seemed to glow in the flourescent light. 

"Quit checking me out and clean my cuts." His voice brought me back to reality. 

"Pushy!" I snorted, as I slid over to behind him to get to his cuts on his back and the back of his arms. As I started cleaning them, I couldn't help but let my eyes roam his body... Oh my God. Lia, get a hold. But why did I have to have such a hot kidnapper?!

"Well, you see, I'm just blessed with such a hot body." he snickered. Oops. I said it out loud again. 

"I hate you." I spat, pulling his hair. 

"Hey!" he laughed turning around and grabbing my wrists. I laughed and struggled against him as we halfway pushed against eachother. We wrestled and he pinned me to the ground, him hovering over me. I stopped laughing and just stared into his eyes. It seemed to go silent as we just stayed in that position, staring into eachother's eyes. His ruby red eyes, my smoky blue-gray ones. 

"You know, when I changed, I wasn't hoping to see a vampire and his little girlfriend start to do the naughty." We heard a rough voice coming from the other side of the room. Casey scrambled up off of me as we both said simaltaneously,

"He's no where NEAR my boyfriend!"

"She's not my girlfriend."

The voice chuckled as I turned to see the source and gasped. In place of the wolf was a pale boy around my age, with a curly mop of sandy colored hair and icy blue eyes, with. A. six. Pack. Yes, he was shirtless. HOW DID THAT WORK?!?!?!