Chapter 6: Smirk

[ A/N: The content of this chapter could be experienced "explicit" or "dirty" by some. You have been warned. Or blessed, your choice, haha ]

I woke up to a weight on my chest. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Phil was lying on me. The back of his head was facing me, his left hand on my abs. Well, abs in the making. I had been doing excercises for so long, but abs? No sign of them. Not yet. I heard Phil yawn.

I took my time to just observe him a bit. His hair was messy and so damn cute. He also had one of the sexiest things going on: hip bones. All the things I could do...

"Good morning sleepy head", I whispered.

This was the first time we actually slept together. Literally, just sleeping toghether. I knew that if my parents actually were home, they'd never allow it.

Why was it that way? Why was it normal for girls to have sleepovers and even sleep in the same bed? For guys it was considered weird. Or as society calls it: gay.

Every time Phil exhaled, I felt the heat of the air that was leaving his nose. Clammy. Yet pleasant. Just like the skin to skin touch that was going on. We were wearing nothing but boxers. The duvet was pulled up to my waist, even though it was cold. Phil kept me warm.

"Good morning", I heard Phil mumble. "You have morning voice. It's damn sexy, did you know that?", I said. He looked up at me. "Says the one with Hobbit hair. I know something sexier though", he responded and smirked. I brushed my fingers through my - aparently Hobbit - hair. "Oh? What if I may ask?", I asked sarcastically and sat up a little bit higher by popping up on my elbows.

He started planting little kissing on my arm, moving to my neck, making their way up to my lips. He sucked a little on a sensitive spot on my neck. Oh dear God. Our lips interlocked. It didn't take long before he slid his tongue in. His left hand went down to my crotch. Just by thinking of it, I moaned into his mouth. Holy shit.

How could someone that adorable and innocent do such stuff to me? Not that it was unpleasant, just unexpected, but that was life. I was straight, at least I thought. Look at me now.

He started to massage my growing erection. Our kiss ended and he looked me in the eye, inviting me, with his bright blue irises. "Hmm... Why didn't I know this before?"

"What?", Phil asked in between kisses. "That you are so damn amazing, Phil."

"But hey, I won't let you do all the work. I want you to have some fun too", I said. "But I am having fun", he chuckled.

"Too bad", I said and took his hand out of my boxers. I started playing with his fingers and pressing little kisses on them. I put one of them in my mouth and sucked on them for a little while.

I got up and sat on top of him, moving my hips back and forth while focussing back on his lips. I experienced one of the greatests feelings in the world: I felt his boner grow. I groaned out of pure pleasure.

"I want you, Phil."