{ 10: Wait. what? }

Start from the beginning

Philip heard the door being shut ans quickly opened his phone.

Another message came from South Korea.

Yikes.

South Korea ٩(◕‿◕。)۶         3:12pm
Heads up. I booked my flight, be ready at 1:30pm, Friday!

He had sent, and Philip reacted horribly to it. "What!? Thats like- hold on-" he spoke to himself as he opened Indonesia's message, which was just an hour and a half after what SK had said.

"Dammit.. How.."

__________________________

Friday, 11:54 am.

Philip got ready and set off to head to the city, which wasnt to far from Manila, actually. Eleutheria was a city situated in Asia, and everyone except people who break the law can go there. But, of course, Country Leaders can no matter what, whether its buisness, trades, dates, name it.

Another famous city was Okeanos. Where the Americas, Asia and Oceania make trades. It wasnt as busy as Eleutheria, thougy.

He sat beside the United Nations statue waiting for the three other countries, who should be arriving soon.

His thoughts were filled on about Malaysia and Indonesia, and about how he'll get to the Eluetherian airport fast enough.

Maybe he'd have to cut the date out short.

"Hey," A country tapped him on the shoulder. Philippines looked beside him and saw Brunei who gave him a smile. "Oh, Brunei!" The filipino was delighted to see the Bruneian, who stood up straight. Philip stood up from his seat.

"Where's the two?" He asked looking around. Brunei did too, swinging the paper bag he held in his hand. "Oh, Malay and Indo? I think theyre just going to the gift shop." He said, taking something out of his bag.

"Well, here, I got this for you." He showed whats in his hand, revealing a little cat plush. Philip's eyes sparkled. "Woah! That's adorable, is it for me?" He looked into Brunei's eyes, in which he responded with a nod. Philip grinned and took the plush, looking at its soft design and cute face. He hasnt gotten anything like this recently, and so he was grateful.

"Its not that good, but its what I found." Brunei gave him an awkward smile, as his arms went back down, into his pockets.

"Its amazing. Why dont we go to where Indo and Mal are?" Philip asked, "Sure." Brunei responded.

They walked side-by-side to the gift shop and saw the two countries together looking at some candles.

"Werent they just arguing like- two weeks ago was it?" Philip raised a brow to Brunei who shrugged with a chuckle. "You know them. Theyre relationship isnt exactly healthy." They walked inside, heading straight towards the two.

Philip put his hand on Indonesia's shoulders which made him jump back. "Ah!- Yikes, Pearl!" He looked back at the country with a suprised expression, Malaysia seemed interested and perked his head. Philip laughed. "Hi, what are you doing?" He looked down and the amazingly scented candles.

"Are we going to ignore the fact you completely scared the heebie jeebies out of him?" Malaysia furrowed a brow while picking up a candle, smelling it. "Pfft, I guess." Brunei took the candle from his hands and smelled it. "So were having coffee now?" Philip said. Indo nodded. "Alright, lets go."

~•~

"Its not that were actually friends. We just have some sorta connection though. Get what I mean?" Malaysia snickered. Philip nodded, but was extremely confused to the fact that it didnt change the fact theyd always argue one day and be friends the next.

"He doesnt know what the heck you're talking about!" Indo slapped his upper arm, and Malaysia reacted with a dissapointed face. "I dont either, your relationship has always been so confusing to me." Brunei was putting sugar into his coffee, "You wouldnt understand!" Malaysia exclaimed.

While they were chatting, Philip looked at the clock on the wall. Theyve been chatting for a while now.

It was 12:57, and yet they havent finished talking and drinking their coffee, by now, it was bound to be cold.

"Hey guys.. I have to cut it short." Philip suddenly spoke, making everyone divert their attention.

"Why? I thought we were enjoying." Malaysia said.

"I.. have to go to the airport." He said. Brunei frowned. "Why? Are you going somewhere?" He asked. Philip shook his head.

"I have an important guest. Goodbye."

With that, he left. Bringing all but the plush that Brunei gave him,

of course, accidentally.