Chapter 18 The Realization

After slowly explaining everything to Diane, getting Sarafina up from the ground and restraining Jasper who was growling in misery, everyone silently stared at each other. Wolf taught and taught and taught, he had so many questions he wanted answers to. Why did the Mamba switched sides, is the deadly reptile willing to double cross Sarafina, what is Diane doing here, what will he say to Chief Misty Luggings when she gets here? He felt defeated in the current moment..

The young male wolf broke the silence.
„You Monsters! HOW DARE YOU even try and fight him, where did you get the audacity to point a gun at him and fuckin fire it, you little murderer serpentine?!!! Answer me dammit!!!! Say something, anything! Kill me if you must! „- Jasper’s life was ruined in a flesh of an eye. The officer found him when he was orphan, wondering om the streets, he trained him and under his protection Jasper became a police officer. However Kiburi had one extremely important rule, the Canine wasn’t allowed to open a certain room’s door in the house. The room wrecked from the smell of blood and death, Jasper knew the smell all to well...

His parents got shot by hunters or he taught so when he was little. He even went to elementary school thanks to officer Kiburi so he was quite good at communicating with even other humans.
And it hit him, the realization which almost made him faint. Kiburi was the one who kept his parents body in that room for years. He shook his head, he wanted to vomit, he started to shake and looked down at Kiburi’s lifeless body.
„T-Thank you, I-I think I was the one who was a fool here all along. He, he killed my parents too, and he, he raised me as his own so I could believe he was my savior and pledge my life to him. „- he confessed with fear in his voice to everyone’s surprise.
All 4 of the serpents flickered their tongue. The

Mamba slithered next to the wolf and untied him watching Sarafina’s confused amd stunned expression. „I think you know what’s the right decision in this moment, kid you are FREE from him. You get to live your own life and do whatever the heck you want, get out of my sight before I change my mind on letting you live too. „- the black mamba finished while starting to slither closer and closer to the now pretty confused young male Canine. He took a last look at the strange group of friends and with a salute he stepped into the elevator and went down. More police car stared to stop at the hide out of the Bad Guys, Jasper quickly explained to the Chief how the death of Officer Kiburi was an unfortunate accident, but the Chief still insisted on investigating and she also ordered the officer Canine to go back to the base, he is done here.
Chief Luggings was his superior so he couldn’t do much but accept the fact that thats all he was able to help the group of criminals who opened his eyes and cleared his vision from years of false mist.

You Are NOT the only one On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara