Chapter 4- First Impressions

„Something smells, weird „- Emily said while sticking her tongue out several times. Now Sarafina could smell it too. It felt like a lupin, another wolf maybe? No, it felt more like a.
„Hey guys, I taught I could.. – Diana stopped after stepping out of the elevator. Her jaw dropped and her glasses almost fell down from her face.
Emerald wasn’t sure what to do, she didn’t know who the fox was, she was certain the lupin didn’t belong to Wolf’s gang. She was ready to defend herself and her sister at any minute in case the new comer would be a danger.
„Diane Hiiii, you see this is a quite funny situation”. – Wolf begun the conversation. – These 3 are our new recruits, we met them after taking you home and, well we just clicked? – The Canine smiled nervously, trying to make eye contact with the Safe cracker so he can help him explaining things.
„Woolf, please tell me you are kidding! Let’s go and breathe some fresh air, we can talk on our way to the market „. – Diane exclaimed.
„Hold up you 2, I am coming as well, hey there the name is Sarafina and those gorgeous ladies on my right are Emerald and Emily. Why are you here may I ask and who are you, even? – The wolf started her introduction sweetly but by the time her last words left her mouth her friendly smile and shining eyes turned into a more growing like death stare facel expression with her ears pinned down...
„In case you didn’t know, I am THE governor, Diane Foxington „. - Diane explained with a proud, teasing smile on her fussy face.
„I see, I feel like we already are going to have problems missy, just don’t get in OUR way and we will leave you be”! -Emerald slithered in front of her sister like friend, staring deadly and coldly to the surprised lupin.
„Sister, calm down, she is the governor! You should learn how to show a little more respect to people. „-Emily scolded her older sister while sending an unsure look at Diane’s direction.
„Umm, I am confident you 4 will have plenty of time to warm up to each other, but for now I have to have a short chat with our friendly governor here. Be right back guys”-Wolf shouted and with that he weaved a bye to his new and old friends while tossing Diane to the elevator. He let out a relived sight.
The 2 ex-criminals started to walk towards the shop.
„Wolf those guys robed the bank a few hours ago and YOU just spontaneously provide them a place to stay in?! I got called by the Chief of Police while doing silly paper work that I should help investigate since the citizens might be in danger... „-Diane finished angrily, taking a deep breath.
„You obviously found them, but you CAN’T arrest them Paws, they are only youngsters who don’t know what they are doing! I am sure WE would be able to help them with a gentle push in the right direction. I... I see kinda my younger self in the MacKenzie Valley She-wolf, young, bolt, fast, brilliant „. – Wolf couldn’t shatter the young Canine’s heart. When they met something really JUST clicked.
„You know what, Fine! I will give them a chance too, but watch out with making mistakes Wolf, I don’t trust those 3 just yet!”-The lupin stated her opinion.
The 2 friends went into the store to buy some groceries.