Chapter 14- Didn't mean it

Fina unaware of the strange guest slithering down from the top inside of the elevator and slowly following her stepped out of the elevator.
„Fina Watch Out!! – Emily cracked.
It was too late, the Mamba coiled around Sarafina almost covering her whole body. But still, he didn’t look hostile at least not for Fina. She didn’t panic unlike the first time they met and even then the Police officer scared her way more than the deadly reptile did. She honestly wasn’t terrified of any snake, she adored the serpents, she found them quite fascinating.

„Look, I don’t want to start a fight, I swear I am not here to cause any trouble! „- He spoke up.   – I came to warn you youngsters, the police are on their way now. They want to put you 3 away for good, they won’t stop until they get what they want. I didn’t sign up for chasing my own kind of people! And also I apologize about the hostile first impression, it needed to be believable for the 2 cops, didn’t mean to really wound any of you . „- the mamba finished with a hiss loaded with hatred and a bit of guilt.

Snake was suspicious, very suspicious he knew how clever his species was, he was aware of any trick others like him are able to pull off without getting caught.

„If you aren’t a danger for us then let her go. „ Snake put his words simply but confidently, slithering closer and closer to the Mamba with an outrageous Emerald and an anxious Emily following him on the side.
„Yeah, of course. „ he weakened his grip on the canine and let her go so she could stand up. – „Listen, that man, he is insane, he is NOT afraid to kill a victim on the spot and his little house dog, good for nothing hypocritical Jasper will go trough anything to be good enough for his boss’s expectations. „-Mamba stated. –

I am an ex-convict, the CoP wolf pulled a few strings so he could get me out of prison and in return I needed to try and help to catch you guys, but I have had enough listening to the bastards crazy crap revenge plans! Beside after 5 years spent in prison, I already kinda got used to it. „-the Black Mamba finished looking around the room just to see 2 stunned partners in crime, 3 confused young criminals and 3 analyzing ex-criminal adults.