Chapter 11- Thinking Things Trough

Almost everyone went to sleep except 2 of the reformed Bad Guys. The pickpocketer and the safe cracker were awake, they one of them was sitting on chair while the other one was coiled up in the kitchen thinking about all the crazy crap that happened on today’s heist. Snake was mad, mad at himself. He could have helped the young Canine fight off the crazy bastard, but he was too stunned to even move the tio of his tail. Wolf didn’t understand the whole concern, why would anyone put a poor man to guard a treasure? He only arrived after the wrestling was over, but of course Snake already told him everything about the unexpected attacker. He was relived his young recruits were alright physically at least. He knew how certain fights, badly finished operations, failure could cause a huge damage to the person mentally.
„Her whole story just seems so messed up, man I don’t know how she managed on her own. „- Wolf broke the silence between the 2 of them.
„Yeah, but it looks like all if them is already used to situations like this, the Vipers seemed ready to strike at any time and Fina handled the guy quite well too. I just wish they will find a safe home and won’t relay on us for a whole decade. There is nothing wrong with them specifically, I just don’t want mr Cringe Officer and his low life amateurs to crawl back in our home.” Snake finished stating his late night thoughts with a huff and a tongue flickering.
„Yeah, I get what you mean, those 2 seemed really off. „ Wolf taught back of the brown young male wolf and the mamba. „I hope we won’t bump into them anytime soon. „
The 2 nodded at the same time, and after drinking some delicious chocolate milk they went off to go to bed.
„Sleep tight Snake, see ya soon. „ Wolf winked and of course the 2 criminals went to the same room. One jumped onto his bed and the other slithered up to his favorite napping tree. „Night Wolfy. „